VMS Employee Reviews

Extensive driving in self owned car not fully compensated; does not disclose geographic territory until after hire.
Diabetes educator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 4, 2014
Supported an outstanding pharma company via contract. Most educators work 12-15hr days and additionally on weekends. Poor management;poor benefits. Would not recommend this company.
Great Experience
Assistant Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 17, 2014
I enjoyed my time here. It was a great starter job, I learned a lot about the business and met some incredible people.
Family Oriented Company
Technical Support Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILFebruary 8, 2014
I have worked for VMS now for Ten years and have accomplished so much! VMS has showed me how to become a leader/manager I am very happy with what I do and couldn't ask for a better place to be working. Everyone here is friendly and just and all around family oriented place.
Pros
health insurance, 401k, full time positions
Awesome Atmosphere with a Management Team That Really Cares About Your Success
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILFebruary 7, 2014
Very competitive atmosphere, where you wake up every day and look forward to coming to work. The people here are what make it special. The cast of team players make the job fun and rewarding. The management staff give you the support, encouragement, and even the no-nonsense approach to improving your self personally / professionally. Its a fast paced environment, so the days go by quickly. The industry is ever changing and there is so much innovation that you constantly have to be on your toes. The product is something that every business needs and the different services that are offered really help businesses grow / sustain themselves. All around a great company to work for and a fantastic processor to partner up with as a merchant.
Pros
compensation, environment, facilities, training, growth development
Cons
no daycare or fitness facilites on site
Productive and fun workplace with a benefit of leaving early if you worked throught lunch.
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 18, 2012
I would never thought i stayed there this long but i worked hard eight years had good times and bad times. Its a good stepping stone if you would like to be a Editor.
Pros
worked through lunch.
Cons
really not a good place to go up the ladder.