Coordinate Home Health and Hospice referrals. Work as the liaison between the Intake Department and Clinical Operations to assure a smooth admission to service.
- Accept and coordinate patient referrals and physician orders, securing necessary information according to Agency policies and procedures.
- Reveiw admissions, pending referrals and coordinate any processes needed to assure admission.
- Reveiw verification of authorization for the admission and communicate any issues to Intake Department, Scheduling and Clinical Manager.
- Contact patient/family to confirm date for admission.
- Receive and process physician orders.
- Provide information to the public and/or patients regarding hospice services and other Agency and community services as appropriate.
MUST have a current CA LVN license.
Typing skills and/or word processing skills
Data entry/computer experience preferred.
Prior Home Health or Hospice experience preferred.
Indeed - 13 months ago
A LEGACY OF NON-PROFIT SERVICE SINCE 1931.
VNA California provides home health, palliative and hospice services when in-home care is...