VRP firmly believes that our employees are the heart of our success. Through teamwork, dedication, and VRP guidelines, our employees thrive individually and as a whole. This position description is designed to outline primary duties and qualifications, but not limit one to specified duties, to insure individual and group success.
Job Summary: Working as part of our marketing team, this position will provide email and website design and front-end development. This individual will be responsible for website updates and maintenance and production of email campaigns and landing pages.
Examples of Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build HTML email templates and landing pages
- Populate existing HTML email templates with content, customizing some elements’ display
- Regularly build, get internal approvals, test and schedule for deployment marketing emails
- Prepare web-optimized graphics from a supplied design prototype
- Perform QA of new website features
- Create and maintain product pages, landing pages, and emails
- Work with analytics to execute tagging as needed
- 3+ years in an e-commerce environment.
- Ability to build website pages including web-optimized graphics.
- Solid website QA and troubleshooting ability.
- Website data entry familiarity.
- Excellent attention to details.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and be flexible in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with code written by others.
- Knowledge of ActionScript for Flash is a plus.
- Be able to design and build basic Flash web videos.
- Knowledge of HTML email testing such as Litmus is a plus.
- Experience with multiple CMS platforms is a plus. (Wordpress, Magento, ASP Storefront)
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 (CS5) for Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash etc.
- Requires ability to work in a typical office environment with moderate noise levels.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard