Field Sales Representative – Chromatography (HPLC) / Spectroscopy
Do you have a passion for Sales and a background in Chromatography and Analytical Instrumentation?
Our client is seeking a Field Sales Representative to be responsible for Analytical Instruments for Chromatography and Spectroscopy. This position is located in Southern California (CA) and is with an internationally recognized supplier of Instrumentation.
- Promote sales of HPLC, LC, LCMS, GC, GCMS, and Spectroscopy Instruments with expert product knowledge and technical proficiency
- Identify and engage potential customers and devise presentation strategies for all products
- Complete all sales functions, which may include, demo, install, and training
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Meet and/or exceed territory sales goals and targets; submit reports and forecasts to management
- Cover a drivable sales territory located in Southern California.
- Strong customer relationship skills and excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Motivated and competitive personality with a desire to surpass goals and expectations
- Existing knowledge of the territory
- Background in and working knowledge of chromatography, HPLC, and prep HPLC
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in Chemistry or related field
- 2-3+ years of sales experience in chromatography or similar product line
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
VRS (Vantage Resourcing Solutions, LLC) combines Recruitment and Analytical Chemistry expertise to provide an efficient and focused service to client and candidate alike. Our high level of quality service and technical expertise has secured our reputation as a premier supplier of Mass Spectrometry and Analytical Chemistry Recruitment Solutions.
For further details about VRS Recruitment or related opportunities please visit the VRS Recruitment website:
Keywords: Sales, Sell, Purchase, Buy, Chromatography, Analytical Instrument, Instrumentation, Vendor, LC, GC, LCMS, LC-MS, LC/MS, GCMS, GC-MS, GC/MS, Mass Spec, Mass Spectrometry, Gas Chromatography, Liquid Chromatography, HPLC, Spectroscopy, AA, Atomic Absorption, UV-Vis, Customer, Client, Account, Account Management, Manager, Relationship, Specialist, Representative, Business Development, Chemistry, California, CA, Southern California, So Cal, SoCal, Commission, Bonus, Target, Goal, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Biotechnology, Clinical, Life Science, Bio Pharma, Bio Pharmaceutical