AT&T MOBILITY TECHNICAL SUPPORT (Mobility)
Handles customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution. Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer's business. Handles business transactions in connection with activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal. Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar. Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts. May be required to achieve a sale quota. Has broad working knowledge of AT&T practices and operations and demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized within the Host Call Center. May assist management with scheduling and tracking of the workforce and vacation schedules in accordance with set Company guidelines and requirements. May assist in training new employees. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilize mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer's needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of AT&T products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories
- Answer inbound calls from wireless customers
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to wireless services, smartphones, hardware, and/or software
- Suggest upgrades and present customers with wireless data options and other services based upon their specific needs
- Initiate outbound calls as necessary for specific customer follow-up only
- Other duties as required
To apply for our position, please click on the link below to complete the assessment and automated phone interview. This will take you about 10 minutes and you will need access to a phone.
Thank you for considering a career with VXI Global Solutions Inc
Indeed - 30+ days ago
VXI owns and operates a world class Contact Center in Makati City, the financial district of Manila, with a second facility in Quezon City....