The Training Specialist is primarily responsible for providing training to our new hire and current employees; occasional supervisory training as assigned. The successful candidate will be customer-centric and have experience in developing material for adult learners in a fast paced environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (listing most important first):
- Conduct training for new and current employees as well supervisors
- Deliver training for sales, customer service and/or technical programs
- Demonstrate classroom management and control while multi-tasking
- Maintain the highest levels of performance, quality and service, based on defined metrics, which include but are not limited to sales conversion, QA scores, attendance, attrition, solved on first contact, training assessments and surveys, payroll processing, etc.
- Co-ownership, with Operations, of trainee performance 30 days after classroom instruction
- Provide Operations with agent level training profiles
- Maintain an up-to-date working knowledge of all assigned cross-trained programs
- Consult on and/or develop instructional content as needed
- Assist Operations and QA with employee coaching and development
- Outstanding interpersonal and interdepartmental skills in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work independently, integrate with an existing team while maintaining flexibility in a time-critical environment
- Work within the Training Department to ensure all trainings have the required resources in place
- Thrive in a rapidly changing environment quickly adapting to changing business needs and processes
- Become cross-trained on a variety of programs & topics
- Willing and able to adjust schedule to meet client needs and requirements
- Willing and able to travel up to 25% of the time
Essential Job Requirements:
- College degree preferred
- 2 years call center training experience or classroom education, adult education preferred
- Proven instructional design abilities strongly preferred
- Proven ability to professionally interact with external clients
- Creative thinking skills and solutions-oriented
- Good PC and keyboard skills, MS Office fluency
- Outstanding presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Working understanding of adult learning theories preferred
- Articulate detailed information in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to motivate students to learn and perform to Operations standards and client requirements
- Proven abilities in training sales and/or customer care skills in a call center environment
- Ability to develop and edit training materials for adult learners
- Ability to deliver training in a classroom environment.
- Lifting and moving of training material
- Ability to present to an audience during a standard business day
Please apply online at the below link if you are interested in this position!
Indeed - 19 months ago
VXI Global Solutions, LLC provides business process information technology outsourcing, offering comprehensive services to its clients.