Vaco, LLC

Vaco, LLC United States Employee Reviews

Good
SAP BO/BI/ HANA/BODS DEVELOPER (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 31, 2015
Creating a report using BEx Query designer, defining filters, creating characteristic structures, and key figure structures, like ( Restricted key figures, calculated key figures) Creating Selections and Formulas.Generating reports and performing data analysis using BEx Analyzer tools, analysis toolboxes and BEx design tools, like(conditions, exceptions, and etc) Performing information analysis in Bex analyzer, like applying filters and navigation options thing like ( Back one Navigation Step and back to start, Drilldown, swap, convert to formula, Sorting and etc.Creating reports and performing Data analysis using SAP BusinessObject Analysis, Edition for OLAP . Things like charts, crosstab, filtering data, Sorting, Conditional
Bad Experience
Underwriting Specialist (Former Employee), Mesa, AZMarch 30, 2015
Cons: Lack of communication from staff
I received notice assignment was ending with a text message. I had previously requested an update on my assignment when others were being let go but no response.
Great staff
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 9, 2015
Great staff to work for. Communication is wonderful. Response time with staff is great. Hope to have a long work relationship with the company.
excellent
Senior Accounts Payable Accountant (Current Employee), Pasadena, CADecember 30, 2014
excellent, always keep me employed on a long term contract assignment............................. Good Responsible for Account Transfers both Incoming and Outgoing.
Conducted account reconciliation for trust Investment accounts/DTC Settlements Domestic and International.
Busy, but fun work environment
Help Desk Analyst II (Former Employee), Torrance, CADecember 9, 2014
Cons: contract position
Vaco was a great place to work in a fast paced environment where IT skills can be learned and sharpened
Vaco in Charlotte, North Carolina
Anonymous (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 7, 2014
Cons: unpaid holidays, useless insurance
Another job placement agency that is more concerned with lining their pockets without any regard for their employees.
Rewarding work
Brand Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 27, 2014
VACO has contracted me out to ALSAC/St. Jude Children's Research hospital.

I have learned more about branding standards and how to think strategically.
Excellent company.
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 4, 2014
Good recruiting agency to work for. Excellent job assignments.
good co
Sr. Accounts Payables Lead (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAOctober 3, 2014
nice pay, nice place to work and as always I walk learning alot
High Volume Fast Paced Work Environment
IT SERVICE DESK COORDINATOR (Current Employee), Torrance, CASeptember 7, 2014
Pros: great learning opportunities.
The VACO Service Desk Team and Desk Team are 2 groups of hardworking individuals who offer excellent customer and client service. Each teams members have a proven ability to multi task and over deliver on daily basis. Even during extremely high volume periods the teams regularly exceed expectations.

It has been a pleasure working with each individual Service Desk and Desk Side Team member.
Very relaxed work place
Tier 1/Customer services (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNAugust 26, 2014
Pros: dress causal
Cons: had to work all holidays
A typical day at work is taking at least 20 inbound calls and make some out bound calls
Consulting Group
Network Analyst/Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee), Brentwood, TNAugust 10, 2014
The only consulting group in the Nashvile, TN area that has placed me on a contract. They have placed me on multiple contracts over the years that I have depended on them to locate employment and most of these contracts have been Temp to Hire positions where I have been retained by the company that I contracted to.
NOT GOOD AT RETURNING PHONE CALLS OR ANSWERING E-MAILS
Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2014
Pros: close by
Cons: no communication
Not very good at responding to phone calls or answering e-mails. They are your typical recruiters. Met with a recruiter in the Atlanta office and the meeting was upbeat and very professional. Tried to follow up on a job opportunity and there has been absolutely to response!!!
Excellent Company for Temporary Contract Work
Contract Recruiter - Vaco (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 14, 2014
A highly motivated and professional recruiting staff that provides excellent opportunities for individuals seeking temporary work.
vaco review
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Brentwood, TNJuly 10, 2014
Pros: employees very professional
Cons: position was only temporary
The hardest part about the job was trying to get a hold of executives while they were travelling on business. Somethings were only approved by them. Waiting on them so we can do the next part of job assignment and finish.

Overal though, I really enjoyed working for them. I've worked with very professional individuals who were so positive.
Professional Recruiters with knowledge and connections to major figures in Finance Industry
Financial Analyst Consultant (Former Employee), Los Angeles CAJune 8, 2014
Pros: steady work
Finance Analysis, VBA Macro and Code Writing, Account Reconciliations Financial Reporting , Accounting GAAP and Month End Closing
easy to find work with
Various Temporary Assignments (Former Employee), la jollaMay 19, 2014
loved contracting with. Very helpful staff and great positions
Lack of professionalism
N/A (Former Employee), Orlando, FlMarch 28, 2014
I was informed of an assigned job. I get there and the job was no longer available. My contact person was unavailable to discuss the job and the person who filled in was rude and abrasive. I don't intend on using this company again.
A Temp Agency like any other
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 1, 2014
The staff was very polite and helpful. Placement was easy, and they kept in touch to check on things. They were on top of their assigned temps.
productive
I.T. Manager (consultant) (Former Employee), Torrance, CADecember 9, 2013
Pros: fun place to work at very caring people.
Cons: salary
All the team members are great and if I had the opportunity I would go back and work there.