We are looking for electro mechanical engineering technicians, with oscilloscope and schematics experience, for part-time and full-time job opportunities in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. This is a perfect opportunity for a new graduate, or someone with 1-2 years of professional experience. This is an entry level position. No relocation or visa sponsorship is available.
Electro Mechanical Technician Overview:
The Technician role will support the Oklahoma City product development team working on implantable medical devices and peripheral electronics. Applicants should be familiar with, although not expert in, software and hardware for controller boards and/or systems. Successful candidates will have excellent communications and analytical skills, an ability to operate in a fast-paced, innovative development environment and a desire to succeed.
Electro Mechanical Technician Job Content:
- Supports engineering activities such as designing, testing, analyzing, modification, fabrication, and assembly of prototype electro mechanical systems, experimental design circuitry and specialized test equipment.
- Applications may include analog or digital circuits, and logic systems.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, analyzing, and trouble-shooting functions.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment.
- Participates in product assembly.
- Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Supports manufacturing, field service, and R&D activities, such as design, fabrication, testing, assembly, and repair of test equipment and prototype electro-mechanical systems.
- Uses manufacturing, test, development or diagnostic equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators, and specialized test apparatus.
- Uses magnification aids to solder components.
- Provides documentation of events, discrepancies, and status, including analysis and recommendations for improvement.
- Key Attributes: Communicates effectively, Plans and Organizes (with supervision), Detail oriented, Ability to multi-task
- Technical Associates degree or BSEET/equivalent and
- Experience with oscilloscope and multi-meter.
- Ability to read and interpret specifications, schematics, and drawings
- IPC-A-610 certification
- 1-2 years applicable experience preferably in a regulated environment.
- This position may require occasional travel.
- Applicant must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard