Vail Resorts Employee Review

View all Vail Resorts reviews

job
Lift Mechanic II (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, COFebruary 10, 2014
Learned a lot of good life skills along with learning how to fix and maintain equipment.

Other Vail Resorts Employee Reviews

Positive Experience
Front Desk Agent and Concierge (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTFebruary 14, 2018
I've worked for Vail Resorts through different jobs.
I started in reservations and worked there for only a few months. The manager of reservations was so incredibly kind and caring. She helped me find a job within Vail that was better suited to me. I had to have more customer interaction than just phone calls.

I transferred to concierge. The employees I worked with and the upper management team were so endearing and helpful! I loved every day I had to work!

I worked a few other positions before I had to move back home, and wish that the employees and manager experience was the same everywhere! I miss it!
Pros
Free meals sometimes, great work life balance
Fun Summer Job
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Moran, WYFebruary 13, 2018
I worked for the summer at one of the resorts, but I know they have winter resorts as well.

The job was easy, and fun. Getting to experience living out in the wilderness for a while is a good change of pace. They provide housing and food, as well as discounts on events, and other activities.
Pros
Cheap place to stay for the summer, fun activities and events
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vail Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.