Vail Resorts Employee Review

View all Vail Resorts reviews

Free Mountain Passes
Cleaning Maintenance Staff (Former Employee) –  Breckenridge, ColoradoFebruary 26, 2014
During my time at Vail resorts I was able to work with people from all over the world. I got to try snowboarding for the first time and I was able to afford the employee housing. They made it easy for me to relocate from another state. I learned how to pay attention to detail and work quickly. I liked working in my team that consisted of people from all over the world and were around my age.
Pros
Free snowboarding classes, Keeping found food, meeting new people from different countries
Cons
No room for advancement, low pay

Other Vail Resorts Employee Reviews

Front Desk Grand Summit
Front Desk Agent Grand Summit Hotel (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTJanuary 15, 2018
Ensure guests are properly checked in and assist concierge with any activities that the guest is interested in. Handle all credit card and cash transactions.
Pros
Meet may people
Cons
Guest complaints all filter through front desk
Fun place to Work
Vail Ski School Trainer & Instructor (Former Employee) –  Vail, COJanuary 13, 2018
I Worked in Vail for a few seasons after college and i would highly recommend it to anyone! its a great young culture-- employees socialize outside of work! Great perks of the job-- first tracks, discount buddy passes and flexibility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vail Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.