Pros: snacks, beverages, free lunches (sandwiches) once a week
- Meetings, discussion about client issues, status meetings, JIRA defects review and discussion
- Independently created Selenium test framework, able to create build using Jenkins, started running Selenium test cases in Webdriver,
- Work atmosphere is good. Worked one-on-one with developers as well as Product Manager to understand enhancements.
- – more... Hardest part is, incomplete documents. I tell developer to update wiki to understand functionality
- Co-workers are co-operative and genius. Help each other to understand applications and show demos related to products.
- Most enjoyable part is UAT with clients. Or sometime work with Client to understand their issues. – less