Valbin Corporation is currently hiring CAT II/III Pashto/Dari Linguists for a five year contract in Tyson’s Corner, Virginia.
- Reviewing raw, unfiltered media, including media containing objectionable material
- Conducting and preparing accurate written gists, translations, and/or transcriptions, of general and technical material, consisting of hand or type written, audio, and/or video language material and documents in hard copy and electronic formats, using correct syntax and expression from the specific foreign language and in English, in a manner that maintains the integrity and meaning of the material
- Scanning and processing a large amount of material in a foreign language for critical and essential elements of information as defined by DOD/DIA customer
- Transcription, translation and general interpretation duties
- MUST have at least a SECRET clearance
- MUST be a local linguist or be willing to move to the DC/MD/VA region
- MUST be able to pass ILR level 3 scores in English, Pashto and Dari in listening/speaking, writing and reading categories
- PLUS if a linguist has DOMEX experience
- PLUS if a linguist has a DIA clearance
Linguist positions are limited in this contract! If interested, please send us your resume and salary requirements.