Account Executive - Cleveland, OH
About the Company:
PeopleTecture, a division of the Valentine Training Companies, Inc. (a national company) is the ONLY company in the United States who offers customization of classes on a very high level because of our specialized and sophisticated software which allows us to create exactly what the client needs instead of selling them a training template which is what other training companies typically sell. Our expansive, state of the art classes can be delivered via live instructors, live instruction via the internet, or computer based training where we customize and create classes for clients' associates to take on their own time.
About the Position:
PeopleTecture, is seeking highly motivated and seasoned Account Executives to sell soft-skills (people skills) and technical skills training to target clients within the Cleveland, Ohio market. We also offer consulting services, customized learning management systems, licensing of our courseware, and a virtual training platform for client purchase.
The Account Executive’s primary responsibility will be to initiate and establish relationships with Fortune companies to mid-sized companies who wish to outsource their internal training. The purpose of this relationship is to obtain client contracts for the Company’s professional training and development services. The AE will manage the Company's entire sales process including the following:
- Identifying and establishing initial contacts with decision makers and leveraging existing networks
- Delivering collateral and presentations communicating the value proposition to prospective clients
- Negotiating and closing revenue generating partnership deals
- Providing feedback to Senior Management as to client/partner wants and needs
- Managing the on-going relationship with clients and partners
This position provides freedom to explore new distribution channels to help grow the overall business of our business. If you are an ambitious self-starter with a history of sales success and an ability to get results, we'd like to meet you.
- 5-10 years of proven sales experience closing strategic partnerships with senior-level executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- Experience selling in the training and development and/or learning management system environment preferred
- Exceptionally strong interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Individual must be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision
- Practical experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Work in a virtual environment from home office
- We offer an aggressive commission structure with unlimited earning potential
- This position is structured as a 1099 Contract Agent to Company relationship
- Virtual work environment (work from home or on the road) - to include a virtual phone system on your phone and virtual office on your laptop or tablet
- We are a very collaborative and progressive company whose associates like to work with the company - we respect our workforce and are always positioned to see people move ahead