Valeo Employee Reviews

my life at valeo
Floor Associate (Current Employee) –  greensburgJune 10, 2017
i work 7 days a week. roughly 3 to 4 12 hr days sometimes 7 12 hr days which leaves little to no family time. on the job they provided training which was nice but they gave unrealistic target numbers and pushed employees to their physical max. working them through breaks at times.
Pros
made great money
Cons
worked all the time
good place to work
Floor Support (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INMay 31, 2017
Great place to work just have to go through a temp service and can take a few or more months to get hired full time, but you do get all your holidays off.
Pros
holidays off and money not to bad
Cons
management could communicate a little more
A good place
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INMay 22, 2017
I didnt really care for working there. My team leader didnt say anything to me. a very hot place to work at. Didnt really give me a proper training that i needed
It was an ok job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHMay 16, 2017
I liked the job it was Alot of overtime and I didn't really like the shift I was working. Towards the end there was Alot of confusion and that left a few things that I was guaranteed when I hired unreachable.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
Too much overtime
Drama
IP (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INApril 28, 2017
Lots of Drama and higher ups dont know how to treat there people. More u know wrose u get treated. Supervisors and team leaders really dont knkw how to treat there people.
dont care about ppl, you are just a number.
Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INApril 24, 2017
the hardest part of the job is dealing with rude management. A typical day at work is going in on time not ever knowing what time you get off. there is no way you are able to schedule anything or know if you can even go to your kids games
good machines to work with
line operater (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INApril 13, 2017
a place to move up fast with the income an hour going up when you get fill time. the management are always helpful when you go to them for somethink with your line.
Its a great place to wrk at. Great pay.
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INMarch 28, 2017
Be ready to learn n improve your skills. Inspect every part. Parts have to pass CI for it to be a gud part. There should be no marks, smears, contamination, on the parts. Cleanness n neatness
Pros
Free meals due to less scraps
Great place to work!
Program Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Topeka, KSMarch 16, 2017
An excellent community mental health center. The Pay is fair to good depending on Education. They promote from within. They have great benefits for Full time employment. The Managers and Supervisors are fair, accessible, and are supportive.
Pros
Excellent training program
Cons
no benefits for part time workers
worked in productive office
Notified supervisor (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INMarch 12, 2017
My typical work day is going to the office and work to 5 pm and do the same thing over and over.

I learned use what i learned in college about mamagement and how it fit into what i was doing at work
Pros
i got hour lunch
Cons
office politics
It was fun place to work. But they had hard times and i had to find new job to support my child
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Hamilton OhioMarch 8, 2017
Started of filling lines with product so lines could build are product. Then moved up to shipping and receiving. Witch consist of making sure you were putting right stuff on right truck.
Repetitive on your on your feet constantly assembling
Assembly Line Worker, Quality control (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHFebruary 15, 2017
Vallejo is a fast paced environment with a set amount of manufacturing output required you must hit your numbers per day overall not a bad job at all just sometimes harsh work environments
Pros
Nice hours
Cons
Remain idle for majority of shift
Productive fun work place.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INFebruary 9, 2017
Great place to work. Good management with opportunity to advance from within, also ability to work extra hours. Only downfall is the repetitiveness doing the same thing over and over every night.
Great Place to learn
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, INJanuary 3, 2017
Crazy and hectic at first but a management team dedicated to make changes and progress for the future. Great place to start out and advance quickly with a strong work ethic.
TFE business under staff
Plant Supply Chain CIM (Current Employee) –  Madison, MSDecember 30, 2016
There is not enough people to complete the job assigned. Therefore, personel work long hours or job has not done with the proper quality. It is an stress place to work. Too many demands at the same time and little training
Pros
Great procedure - corp. culture
Cons
long hours work
Hot and loud.
Oven 5 Crew (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, INNovember 12, 2016
It would have been a nice place to work but they were short handed. Being short handed lead to an unfair amount of work compared to other ovens and even the same oven just different shifts. If you're a good worker you can get stuck with a very exhausting job task because others can't perform the same task for the necessary time duration.
Pros
Paid breaks, good co workers.
Cons
Hot, physically exhausting, 7 days
Good company to learn
NA Region Shared Services Purchasing Director (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIOctober 7, 2016
Well structured and with process that support your daily job, good balance, good training program, exposure and with opportunities to growth in all their locations around the world
Pros
great structure
Cons
slow
61A logistic/fork lift operator
LOGISTIC AND FORKLIFT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INOctober 1, 2016
Was a nice place to work.....Loved my job....Was tired being treated like a dog by the team leader....And showing favoritism was real bad
Pros
Family days
Cons
Short breaks, Favoritism
Loved it
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INSeptember 6, 2016
I loved working at valeo. I loved the people and the environment. It was definitely a great job to start out working in a factory. I would definitely go back in the future.
was ok for some part
Operator (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNAugust 29, 2016
a typical day at work was always hot. that the one thing that I was seeing. what I learn about this place promise to employee there job was not hire enough. some employee had the hand book and some don't. co-worker was great for some and some were not due to favoritism. the hardest part is favoritism showed to certain employees and not everyone. some people did less work.
Pros
not much was done for other
Cons
health care was ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valeo. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval