Valhalla Place follows a harm reduction approach which supports the client in the change process and enhances motivation to lead a drug free lifestyle by offering medication assisted treatment services. Valhalla Place offers individual counseling for each client as well as group outpatient treatment, and mental health services. We are located in Woodbury and Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
Current Opening: Receptionist/UA Technician
Location: Woodbury and Brooklyn Park (will work between both locations as needed)
Hours: Benefit eligible 30 - 40 hours per week. Days of the week will vary Monday - Friday 5:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., Saturday availability required from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
1. Greeting clients as they check-in with a professional attitude.
2. Accurately scheduling clients with appropriate staff
3. Answering telephones using multi-line VOIP system.
4. Checking, filing and printing faxes expeditiously.
5. Collecting urine drug screen submissions from clients & boxing up for FedEx.
6. Light documentation as necessary.
7. Disseminating consumer-appropriate information to clients and visitors.
8. Collating new client files.
9. Scanning and linking documents.
10. Interaction with clients and alerting appropriate staff member of any client/clinic concerns.
11. Collecting payments due.
12. Figuring daily deposit.
13. Ordering of supplies/maintaining supply room.
Valhalla Places lives and is guided by our core values of People, Service, Excellence, and Innovation. We are committed to a respectful and professional work environment. At Valhalla Place, we seek to elevate the status of others at all times. We believe in the power of diversity. We value inclusion. We promote a positive, respectful, and health work environment. We offer an environment that is innovative and collaborative.
Valhalla Place is proud of the employment experience. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to benefit eligible staff including:
- 6 paid holidays a year
- 4 paid days of staff training and development
- In-house continuing education credit (CEU) offerings
- 3 paid days to complete off-site continuing education credit (CEU)
- 6 weeks of PTO for employees with 2+ years of service
- Flexible scheduling opportunities
- Employer subsidized healthcare for employees
- Group discounted dental care for employees
- 3 percent matching IRA
- Group discounted healthcare, dental, and disability plans for family members
- Career opportunities for a growing business
FREEDOM FROM CHEMICAL USE PROBLEMS:
As described in part 9530.6450, subpart 1, Treatment Directors, Supervisors, Nurses, Counselors and other professionals will have two years free of chemical use problems; paraprofessionals and all other staff with direct client contact will have one year free of chemical use problems. The time period begins to run on the date the employee begins receiving treatment services or the date of the last incident.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.