Valley Behavioral Health Employee Reviews

Friendly staff members
Outpatient Clinic Manager (Current Employee), Barling, ARJune 20, 2015
Company has allowed me to personally grow. Staff members are friendly and truly have a passion for the services they provide.
An extremely micro managed environment.
Day Shift Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 12, 2015
Pros: Good money
Cons: as stated above
Micromanaged, employees are not given much support. Valley Hospital is run more like a Business than a Hospital, Patient care is poor, but revenue is good. The military unit was the best thing going for them, but they have even compromised that unit.
Great overall work environment and staff
Therapist/Intern (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 12, 2015
Working at Valley Behavioral Health as a student intern has been a great experience working with children and families. I have learned a great deal about therapy techniques through managing my own case load as well as shadowing other's case loads. Co-workers have been great by allowing an open policy for asking questions and asking for additional help, as well as incorporating me into social gatherings. I was able to learn about how to run groups for Oppositional children's parents as well as for Dialectic Behavioral Therapy including both support groups as well as educational groups. I especially enjoy conducting individual and family therapy, and have interest specifically in attachment and trauma.
A great place where people receive the help they need to survive emotionally
SECRETARY (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 13, 2015
Great place to work and advance in responsibilities. The staff is fun and keeps you on your toes since some days can be rather difficult to deal with as far as the clients and their issues.
Great
IOP and PHP Manager (Current Employee), Fort Smith, ARDecember 29, 2014
Great place to work. Very supportive and friendly. Lots of resources at your disposal.
A fun based ground breaking company that allows the infusion of a collegiate campus into a business oriented workplace.
Atlanta, Ga Peer Educator and Counselor (Former Employee), Fort Valley, GAJuly 7, 2014
Valley Behavioral Health Services provided students and otherwise, the outlets that some may not have gotten from other places. We had hard days where the stories from our regulars may seem dire but with constant motivation from peers and supervisors, we were usually able to go through our days with joy and laughter. The hardest part of the job was realizing that not all who walk through our doors will find answers, but we did all we could to make sure that we helped where we could.
Supervisor
Administrative Assistant-Temporary, Part Time (Former Employee), Barling, ARMay 5, 2014
I enjoyed working here, I wanted full time employment and that was the only thing I was unhappy with, was no advancement. But Holly the Administrator is amazing.
fun learning experience
Trainer/ Facilitator (Current Employee), Fort Valley, GAApril 14, 2014
Pros: always something new
Cons: learning opportunity in fun environment
I really enjoyed my time at Valley Behavioral Health Services. It gave me great joy to help and assist others in their health needs and to also further educate myself as well.