Valley Care Health System Employee Reviews in United States

Its a fast face environment and friendly personel.
Sterile Processing Technician II (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAMay 12, 2014
Good place to work, but looking for something better, where i can move up, so i can lead and teach at the same time.
Like a sisterhood
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAJanuary 2, 2014
Very nice place to work. Fun people, laid back but structured.
Healthcare Facility
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton CaNovember 19, 2013
I provided medical care to ill patients. Assist in finding a cure for the illness they are battling.
Pros
working with people
Changing Company
R.N. staff nurse cardiac lab (Current Employee) –  Youngstown, OHAugust 26, 2013
The work pace is fast. I work with cardiologists from the Valley. They are wonderful They are knowledgable fun and do a great job. My coworkers are great! We work hard are respectful to each other,and take excellent care of the patients. Management is fair in my department. The company has found a need to downsize staff so I don't work above my assigned hours. The hardest part of the job is taking call. We all take turns with this but if you are called you must be at the hospital within 30 min ready to work,any time day or night. I need to work more to support my family, I am looking for full time employment.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
on call
Productive working place
Rehab Clerk (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHAugust 28, 2012
Schedule patients, enter in charges on patient accounts. Co-workers where supportive. Supervisor worked well with her employees. Hardest part of the job not having enough coverage.

Seeing the customer happy at then end

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valley Care Health System. Our community is ready to answer.