Valley Healthcare System Employee Review

View all Valley Healthcare System reviews

Scanning medical records, insuring release forms are signed and emailed physician about reminders for their signatures.
Electronic Health Records Extern (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 5, 2014
A typical day at work was receiving medical information from emergency facilities, Attorney's with patients, entering any medical information into the patients records, provided client documentation to physicians for appropriate signatures. The hardest part of the job was leaving after the internship was over.
Cons
It was only a internship.

Other Valley Healthcare System Employee Reviews

Fulfilling job in which you interact with people in the community
V-ACT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVOctober 24, 2017
I worked at Valley for 3 years, throughout that time, my department went through 3 managers. Everyone in my department liked to talk about each other behind the others back, making it seem hostile at times. The worst part abt Valley was the upper management and their lack of communication with anyone else. However, my department had the pleasure of going in the home of clients with mental health problems and assisting them with maintaining an independent life. Interacting with the clients was absolutely the best part.
Pros
Pto and benefits, Fair hourly pay
Cons
Poor management
Productive and good working place
AGENCY RN (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 29, 2017
ICU is busy most of the time but we help one another. we always adjust to all cultures. The most enjoyable part of the job is when your colleagues anticipate your needs when you are busy.