Valley Healthcare Systems Employee Reviews

Good work enviorment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2015
Provided CNA duties in hospital setting. Worked in Triage area of emergency room. Patient intake,vital signs ,medical history. EKG
Small company with large aspirations
Sales (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 17, 2014
This is a smaller company looking to get up to a larger level. Intentions are good, but overall direction can sometimes get lost. Great for someone starting out in the industry.
Productive and Challenging
Account Manager/HR/Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 10, 2014
A typical day at work. I return all emails to employees and clients. Then I begin my morning meetings following up with daily marketing plan. Once I complete the day, I have a minimum of 50 cold calls, marketing campaigns, 20 client calls and hiring new staff members. The hardest part of the job is to stay organized and on task through out the day. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting my employees the jobs they want. Helping people out makes me feel really good.
Pros
i can work on my personal schedule as long as i am productive
Cons
the medical benefits are not family friendly
Educational and Enjoyable
Counseling Intern (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJune 8, 2014
I was able to get my feet wet in crisis which was a lot of fun. Working at this company was fun and enjoyable, the clientele is a mix of interesting individuals.
Productive and awarding experience
LPN (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMarch 3, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is the satifaction that I can help another individual when they cannot help themselves.
Helping Was Fun
HealthCare Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVJuly 25, 2013
Same as REM. The co-workers and consumers were the most enjoyable part of that job. And, like REM, the management could have been better and more involved.
Multiple services available for patients
Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbus GAApril 23, 2013
Working in the behavioral health department is often quiet and comforting to the patients and other departments when visited. Working in a not for profit organization you learn the value of working with others as a team to accomplish positive and effective goals. Management carries many hats and keeps the organization centered on improving quality and assurance. The behavioral health department is very patient oriented, and we work hard to organize and maintain positive feedback from our patients and team work is the only way we manage a positive environment. The hardest part of our organization is handling multiple jobs, that we fail a patients satisfaction, but with growth job opportunities will arise. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you are told by patients, guests, and vendors how amazing your company is, when your able to provide multiple services in one place instead of going all over town.
Pros
medical care
Cons
there is not just one department, you must be available for all departments
Office Work
Job- Service Coordinator- Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairmont WVAugust 6, 2012
Routine work done daily. Every day billing was to be done, phone calls needed to be made, and client's were to be seen. Some days we would have walk in clinic and complete assessments on clients. I had wonderful co workers that were all very helpful and kind.The most difficult part of the job was paperwork and the amount of time expected to do so much for so little pay. I enjoyed working with the clients and helping them through difficult times.
Pros
day time job
Cons
no raise incentives

Valley Healthcare Systems Reviews by Location