Valley Hope Technology (www.iacess.net) is an application service provider that offers a suite of clinical, accounting and administrative software to behavioral healthcare organizations across the nation. Valley Hope Technology is backed by the strength and security of the Valley Hope Association (www.valleyhope.org), a behavioral healthcare organization that has delivered treatment services to tens of thousands of people for over 46 years. To continue our growth and assist even more organizations, Valley Hope Technology is looking for a highly motivated and self-directed individual to act as a Mobile Application Developer.
The Mobile Application Developer will develop, test, and deploy mobile applications to better serve our clients in the behavioral healthcare field.
- Must possess strong verbal and written skills
- The ability to present development ideas
- Resilient and Adaptable
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field is preferred with at least one year experience in mobile application development, mobile web development, and/or other object oriented development.
- Competitive wages
- Actual starting salary depends on candidate credentials.
- Health insurance
- 401 K retirement
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Paid time off
Indeed - 9 months ago