Valley Oxygen provides home respiratory therapy equipment and services such as Oxygen Concentrators, Nebulizers and PAP Devices. The Company started out with great ambition and a desire to provide a higher level of service and customer care. We continue to honor that desire by hiring people who are committed to the success of the company and who contribute beyond fundamental responsibilities to support our growth. Over the course of 7 years the company has experienced phenomenal growth, and now provides services in 7 locations; Bakersfield, San Jose, Lancaster, San Luis Obispo, Fairfield, Santa Barbara and Las Vegas. Come grow with us!!!!
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill our Patient Care Representative position in Bakersfield, CA. You will work primarily in the field and will be responsible for generating sales through the building of relationships with physicians and their patients. This is a highly visible position, offering fantastic income potential and opportunity for advancement.
- Build and maintain relationships with physicians and their staff
- Responsible for executing effective sales calls that identify and meet the needs of our referral sources and clearly communicate the features and benefits of our services
- Consistently reach and exceed monthly sales goals through the effective application of sales skills
- Develops new business and maintains knowledge of competitors and their presence in assigned territories
- Track sales & marketing efforts and report to management as requested
- Provide excellent service to our referral sources and patients alike
- 2-5 years sales experience desired but not required, preferably in healthcare
- Must be self-motivated; possess a strong work-ethic and an ability to work independently
- Strong time management, organizational and communication skills
- Must be professional in demeanor and appearance
- Must be available to work On-Call as required
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of insurance
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission and bonuses
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision and Life Insurance plans
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick/PTO
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement
VALLEY OXYGEN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic. We assure you that your opportunity for employment is based solely on your qualifications.