Valley Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ok company to work for but sometimes have trouble getting them to call back.
Skilled Laborer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VADecember 7, 2017
Would prefer not to go through temp service because no promise of a full time job and benefits are not that good or pay.Would rather have a job I know is going somewhere and can move up in company.And you have better benefits.
Cons
Not permanet
a place to find a full time job
Packer Production Generalist (Former Employee) –  Blacksburg, VANovember 10, 2017
it was a place that would put in a job as a temp until you got hired on or placed in a different location. You reported to the supervisor at the area that you work in and follow their scheduales ande overtime
Temp. Service
Shipping Clerk/Admin (Current Employee) –  Dublin, VAOctober 3, 2017
This is a employment service center. The staff are almost always nice and go out of their way to help you find a job they feel will be a good fit for their workers.
Pros
Quick to hire
Cons
No benifits
worth the money!
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAAugust 21, 2017
The job was laid back and fun! Lots of help available when you felt that you needed it. Understood if you had a family emergency and needed time off.
Quick job acquisition, not very knowledgeable staff
Assistant to mechanic (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJuly 28, 2017
I didn't work very long for Valley Staffing, but I admired how quickly they found work for me. I don't have much else to say except that when they pulled me off a job, they never gave me a reason why.
Pros
Quick job acquisition
Cons
Not very knowledgeable staff
it was ok
Laborer / Production/ Forklift Operator/Welder (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAApril 17, 2017
it was pretty good busy all the time but was not the most organized place though and stuff everywhere and was very dirty and staff was not willing to help with things
Different job so nothing stays the same
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAApril 10, 2017
I hand a lot of fun with this company. The chance that I was give to move up was really great. This compay really trys to help people obtain jobs that best fits you.
waiting
worker (Current Employee) –  Shakopee, MNApril 2, 2017
they nice and friendly thats a good thing but when it came to jobs in winter time so little for me to work with and they did offer me a job a few days ago then 5 mins later they told me that the position if full.
Pros
nice veary close by
Cons
no work and no bounces
ok work
Warehouse-housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNDecember 11, 2016
ok not to fast on helping ppls or when injured but if you need summer hrs there ok on that but winter nothing low pay rate not much work only what they want you to do. if your women they only give you housekeeping jobs they wont work with you if you have kids.
Pros
laid off allot
Cons
alot of summer hrs
love four day 10 hour shifts
Manufacturing Generalist (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VASeptember 30, 2016
Always helpful and friendly.Learned a lot about production work. Management very helpful, co-workers very nice. Hardest part was the heat of the plant, but they had lots of fans and very good mats to stand on.
Pros
Four 10-hour shifts, overtime available
Cons
limited office hours, same as work schedule
decent staffing agency to work for
Packer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAJune 15, 2016
when I first sat down for an interview with the staffing lady she thought they had a position open that I would have been perfect for but was sad to learn that it wasn't available anymore. I applied and was placed at a job in just a week or so. I enjoyed the work that I did for them but was disappointed to learn that no one really got hired at the company I was placed in they just used temps to get their grunt work done. overall was a good place to work, I never had any problems with the staffing agency in particular.
Pros
no problems in receiving pay
Cons
you will be drug tested
Temp
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAMay 8, 2016
Same as any other Temp service. placed me with a company and inspected final product to be packed. same everyday. shift not as long.
looking to get away from temp services
picker/packer (Current Employee) –  Dublin, VAApril 10, 2016
the company is not bad to work for could be a better place when it comes to finding job and the amount of time it takes them to place you
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
little to no breaks at some assisments
Why are you hiring and theres no work for current staff
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNMarch 23, 2016
Very short notice when work is not available. They seem to be always hiring but there are no jobs available when you request work.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough stability
Good Company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJanuary 18, 2016
Well staffed, very friendly and helpful with the contracts. Great support with any issues that arose with the contracters.
Temp Agency
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VADecember 2, 2015
Puts you to work quickly, works with your schedule to find a job for you. The business I was placed with provided good pay, but no chance for permanent employment.
Kept me a float
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNOctober 29, 2015
I enjoyed working here due to the people I work with. I did not agree with the pay rate with the work they had us doing we should have had more compensation for our hard work. The management is all over the place, and do not communicate very efficiently. This job is strictly a pay check I use towards my bills. The only thing I enjoyed about this job is my co-workers. No room for advancement or pay raise. Completely dead end.
love it
production (Current Employee) –  dublin vaAugust 10, 2015
Very Nice People And Environtment. Its A Fast Pace Job And Very Easy. Some Things Can Be Challenging But, Not Hard At All. Over-All A Good Place Too Work.
Pros
If you forgot a lunch they have a sandwhich machine and redbulls and pop
Cons
Short Brakes and Standing Constantley and cant sit at all or lean on something
Great teamwork.
In-House Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNJuly 29, 2015
It is a great team environment. We all worked well together from coaching each other to trusting each will take care of each responsibility. It is an understanding and helpful group.
Pros
Regular schedule.
Cons
Employee difficulties.
Temp-Service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNJuly 14, 2015
Overall this was a great place to help me find work. They're work ethic is great in finding exactly what fits you in finding employment. The job they found for me was at a Food Processing plant in Rosemont, MN. Endres was the name of the company before it was bought by Re Conserve Inc. During my assignment there I learned how to operate a bobcat and forklift. The tough part for me was working outside during the harsh winter, but I was able to make it through it. It's a good place to work, I learned a lot of things while I was there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valley Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6