Valley Staffing, Inc. Employee Reviews

love four day 10 hour shifts
Manufacturing Generalist (Current Employee) –  Blacksburg, VASeptember 30, 2016
Always helpful and friendly.Learned a lot about production work. Management very helpful, co-workers very nice. Hardest part was the heat of the plant, but they had lots of fans and very good mats to stand on.
Pros
Four 10-hour shifts, overtime available
Cons
limited office hours, same as work schedule
decent staffing agency to work for
Packer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAJune 15, 2016
when I first sat down for an interview with the staffing lady she thought they had a position open that I would have been perfect for but was sad to learn that it wasn't available anymore. I applied and was placed at a job in just a week or so. I enjoyed the work that I did for them but was disappointed to learn that no one really got hired at the company I was placed in they just used temps to get their grunt work done. overall was a good place to work, I never had any problems with the staffing agency in particular.
Pros
no problems in receiving pay
Cons
you will be drug tested
Temp
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAMay 8, 2016
Same as any other Temp service. placed me with a company and inspected final product to be packed. same everyday. shift not as long.
looking to get away from temp services
picker/packer (Current Employee) –  Dublin, VAApril 10, 2016
the company is not bad to work for could be a better place when it comes to finding job and the amount of time it takes them to place you
Pros
nice co workers
Cons
little to no breaks at some assisments
Why are you hiring and theres no work for current staff
Manufacturing (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNMarch 23, 2016
Very short notice when work is not available. They seem to be always hiring but there are no jobs available when you request work.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Not enough stability
Good Company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Shakopee, MNJanuary 18, 2016
Well staffed, very friendly and helpful with the contracts. Great support with any issues that arose with the contracters.
Temp Agency
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VADecember 2, 2015
Puts you to work quickly, works with your schedule to find a job for you. The business I was placed with provided good pay, but no chance for permanent employment.
Kept me a float
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNOctober 29, 2015
I enjoyed working here due to the people I work with. I did not agree with the pay rate with the work they had us doing we should have had more compensation for our hard work. The management is all over the place, and do not communicate very efficiently. This job is strictly a pay check I use towards my bills. The only thing I enjoyed about this job is my co-workers. No room for advancement or pay raise. Completely dead end.
love it
production (Current Employee) –  dublin vaAugust 10, 2015
Very Nice People And Environtment. Its A Fast Pace Job And Very Easy. Some Things Can Be Challenging But, Not Hard At All. Over-All A Good Place Too Work.
Pros
If you forgot a lunch they have a sandwhich machine and redbulls and pop
Cons
Short Brakes and Standing Constantley and cant sit at all or lean on something
Great teamwork.
In-House Coordinator/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNJuly 29, 2015
It is a great team environment. We all worked well together from coaching each other to trusting each will take care of each responsibility. It is an understanding and helpful group.
Pros
Regular schedule.
Cons
Employee difficulties.
Temp-Service
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hastings, MNJuly 14, 2015
Overall this was a great place to help me find work. They're work ethic is great in finding exactly what fits you in finding employment. The job they found for me was at a Food Processing plant in Rosemont, MN. Endres was the name of the company before it was bought by Re Conserve Inc. During my assignment there I learned how to operate a bobcat and forklift. The tough part for me was working outside during the harsh winter, but I was able to make it through it. It's a good place to work, I learned a lot of things while I was there.
Great company with the ability to work with a diverse group of people
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNApril 1, 2015
Account Management and skills marketing with a Minnesota based staffing firm. Working closely with clients to ensure that they have adequate temporary employees to meet their daily needs. Sales activity ranging from written correspondence to cold calling on prospective customers. Building and maintaining relationships with current clients. Meeting with prospective clients to explain the benefit of utilizing temporary help. Recruiting of applicants ranging from entry level to skilled professionals. Recruiting candidates by utilizing online job boards and attending job fairs. Completing reference checks, background checks, and aptitude testing. Human resourcing and payroll functions. Applying marketing and advertising skills.
company is a joke
Laborer /Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VASeptember 11, 2013
getting laid off constantly
no job security at all
worked with unreliable staff that lies alot
Not too Bad
Production and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VASeptember 10, 2013
It would have been better if the temporary positions turned into a long time stable placment
Overall fun company
Purchasing Admin (Former Employee) –  Faribault, MNJuly 17, 2013
Review purchase orders for KGP
Process past due purchase orders
assist other co workers with their daily work load.

I enjoyed that KGP was a very fast paced work environment
Consitant
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Lakeville, MNJune 25, 2013
Work many different jobs, but none are long-term. The staff contacted me in a timely manner.
Pros
Many jobs
Cons
short-term
Grate communication skills
Machine Operator / Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAApril 11, 2013
Check with management see how much product we needed than set up and start up keep moving at a fast pase. I leaned how to run my machine beyond the minimum point. Make sure my partner was not behind and if need any help. Hardest part of day would be running multiple machines at once well co-workers at lunch.Best part of the day stocking and sanitizing room.
Pros
always had work for me as a temp.
Cons
low pay, get checks late
good place to work
Grounds Keeper (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAFebruary 27, 2013
the job they got me at Southwest Virginia Veterans Cemetery. it was a tempory job. but like most was working with the people i did. job was sort of hard at first but got the hang of it after a week or two. enjoy everthing about the job.
Pros
bring own lunch
Cons
30 min lunch
I did my best.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Dublin, VAJanuary 8, 2013
I went into work done my job. Learned how to do new things. Management and other staff were great. Nothing to hard to do. Very enjoyable job.
ok place to work
temp (Former Employee) –  mnNovember 27, 2012
as long as u call ever week they might have work.good place to work if your looking 4 work while u dont have a job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Valley Staffing, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8