Valley View Casino & Hotel Employee Reviews

Great employer
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CAJanuary 7, 2013
My five + years was well spent and overall enjoyed with this company. They give you many opportunities to grow within the company and expand on your skills, and the freedom to develop skills which you wish to learn. Well managed, great planning for events, and some of the nicest, most down-to-earth people you will meet fill the front and back of the house making it a warm and welcoming place to work, or visit.
Pros
free meals, great benefits
Fun; Challenging
Server (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CAMarch 18, 2013
Good place to work. A lot of back patting...especially of you are social with Managemnt and co-workers. Their "point" system leaves room for improvement.
Pros
good benifits.
Cons
point system;
Fun Work Place
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CAJuly 6, 2013
I statred at Valley View 5 years ago and it is a great place to work at the benifits are awsome. Love the guest interaction!
Pros
fee meals great guest relationships
Cons
n/a
Fun and Professional Environment
Players Club Representative (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CASeptember 7, 2014
Taking care of the Valley View guests is the most important part of this job. Carrying a friendly smile to add just a little extra excitement is key in this workplace! I learned many things while I was employed here. I was able to get the guests their normal needs but when an issue would arise I was usually able to handle it myself without getting a manager. Problem solving is very important here. I loved all of my management and had nothing but care and respect. The hardest part of my job was the day in and day out of rude guests, but you have to just let it roll of your shoulders sometimes because at the casino there are many people who have lost a lot of money.
Pros
starting pay
Cons
bad customers
working at Valley View
Player's Club Representative (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CAFebruary 8, 2015
It was very nice working at Valley View Casino and Hotel because the atmosphere was very welcoming and friendly. They recognize individuals as well as groups for all their hard work and dedication.

4.2