Valley View Casino and Hotel Employee Reviews

A family environment in an adult industry
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Valley View, CAJune 24, 2016
Caring for their employees and going well above the minimums required by law, Valley View cares for their employees just as much as they do their bottom line and their guests.
Overall great place to work, and learn exceptional customer service
E.V.S. Attendant (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CANovember 4, 2013
I enjoyed this job very much. Although challenging, learning the required E.V.S. skills was very rewarding. I became part of a team to be proud of and made good friends with my co-workers and supervisors. I do feel management may not have followed company policy. I miss my relationships and my work to this day.
Pros
free meals, paid breaks, and great benifits
Cons
management neglecting to follow company policy
Great place to work, they also provide food for breaks!
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CAOctober 1, 2013
Valley View is a great place to work, very friendly management. Days are never the same.
Pros
free food
Cons
location
Over all a good job
Cast Member (Former Employee) –  Valley CenterAugust 26, 2013
I enjoyed my time working at Valley View. All of the employees were great to work with.
Pros
benifits
Cons
the smoke filled casino
Friendly coworkers
Team Member Dining Room (Former Employee) –  Valley Center, CAJuly 25, 2012
Started on graveyard despite my overwhelming experience for that positon and relatively small establishment. Graveyard shift also enlisted very short breaks, if any, and the responsibility for the graveyard cook was well beyond the compensation considering the responsibilities required. The graveyard cook was sometimes the only BOH employee for the whole casino. Responsible for finishing dinner for employees, prepping breakfast, and serving other grave employees, simultaneously supporting any culinary needs for the rest of the casino. Without my vast experience, I probably would have been completely lost with no one to ask, not to mention fighting having to stay up all night. After a year of toughing out this job and at the same time I was eligible for a promotion, I was discharged for "lack of experience"(?). I only liked this job because it was barely keeping my head above water but figured that the payout from staying would be worthwhile considering what I had to do. I was sorely disappointed. In my opinion, management had poor skills when it came to discussing alternatives to my complaints, showed below average food knowledge in general, and overall made my tenure at this establishment a very sour one in retrospect.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
sometimes no breaks, low pay, (see description)

Valley View Casino and Hotel Reviews by Location