ValleyCrest

ValleyCrest United States Employee Reviews

Feel company going down the hill.
Production specialist (Current Employee), Southern caliMarch 16, 2015
Cons: very poor trained crew members, poor management with employees and customers.
It used to be a very good company but ever since a firm of investors bought it,they don't Care about people neither for employees nor for the customers. New hires pay its a joke. Not enough people to complete jobs and management very greedy all they care is about money without knowing what's outside on the field.very poor job quality
Cash Management
Cash Management Associate (Former Employee), Calabasas, CaFebruary 25, 2015
The salary is not competitive. The benefits are not great and the manager in accounting enjoys firing people. She does not know how to manage properly and shows favoritism towards two employees.
Feeling important to the company and enjoying everyone's company.
Administrative Assitant (Former Employee), Ft Myers, FLJuly 30, 2014
I enjoy being an administrative assistant because I feel I am part of the company and feel important. I get the payroll done, I fax or send out emails that need to be approved. Some people walk in and want to apply and I am always more than happy to assist them with filling out applications to become part of the company. I am a very organized person and i make sure my part is always done right and on time. Everyone enjoys my company because they feel I bring a positive energy to the office.
You'll regret taking a job here, especially now.
Account Mgr (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FLJune 25, 2014
Pros: ok health insurance
Cons: no accountability and poor communication at mid and top level.
Apathetic chaos is my best description. Poor managers and leaders, not enough labor to cover accounts, no concern to fix problems, managers overwhelmed and now with Brickman merger, God help us. Culture clash. Clients uneasy and people quitting at all levels.
No this job is not what the say it is
foreman (Current Employee), sacramento/ bryon/ stocktonMay 15, 2014
Cons: don't have the right tools. not enough coolers for waters.
Account managers they cut corners they dont send enough people on crews to do assignments. They expect you to work fast and hard knowing that you need more man power then two people. They worry about how big there bonus check is going to be. They don't care how the workers are or how the client is. Why i know this cause i been working here for a awhile and this is not what they say it is. They only worry and act like they care if the big boss is there they act so much different. They are two faces. Dont provide you with the right equipment dont pay you enough but they want you to get it done. They find anyway to fire you if you get hurt on the job or dont even let you get unemployment from them. One of these days there are going to push someone to far and will end up with law suit. So if you can get a better job then do so but if its the only one you can get then take care of yourself they wont look out for you. That why people are quiting and they are losing alot of accounts cause the way they are.
Great company to work for
Geographic Information Systems Tech/Estimator (Former Employee), AZAugust 21, 2013
Lots of communication between branches and divisions. Great relationships built with co-workers. Good managing practices for the most part. Plenty of room to advance with adequate pay raises along the way.
Account Manager/HR Manager (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAJanuary 11, 2013
good place to work some days busier than other but for the most part not too bad.
Very good area clean and orderly
Landscaping (Former Employee), Durham, NCJuly 12, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: short brakes hot
I learned how to use a lot of the tools they use the weed eater,riding lawn mower,edger,
Great company to have a career with
Sales (Current Employee), CAJuly 3, 2012
Pros: great team of people you work with.
Cons: long hours at times
ValleyCrest offers many benefits that almost no other landscaper offers. If you work hard and are determined you can grow through the company ranks. You have a lot of freedom to do what you want but also support when you need it.
Great company to work for
lawn maintenance (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMay 6, 2012
This is a great company to work for - if you work hard, they appreciate it - would highly recommend to anyone