Valvoline Instant Oil Change

Valvoline Instant Oil Change Employee Reviews

Always running around, no breaks.
Technician (Former Employee), Topside/Bottom-SideJune 1, 2015
Pros: Working on vehicles.
Cons: Immature personel with favoritism.
Terrible experience, the pay is nice, but you'll never get 40 hours a week. Plus the job itself is not worth it, minimal safety gear, I was told I was supposed to provide my own gloves instead of washing my hands.
Great place to work depending on surrounding crew.
Senior Technician (Current Employee), la mesa, caMay 26, 2015
Pros: long breaks, fun job
Cons: pay
Working for valvoline can be a really fun job, where you love going to work everyday. but it can also be a job you despise, feel overworked, and underpaid.
Productive and fun place to work
Certified Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 19, 2015
perform car maintenance as cars came in. During down time we would make sure the store was clean or stand by the road to advertise.
Automotive Technician (Former Employee), Murrysville, PAMay 16, 2015
None typical automotive technician position. Fast pace workdays. Corporate management was terrible. Long hour days. Extreme climate tempatures
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Grand Blanc, MIMay 15, 2015
Excellence communication, yearly raises, great benefit package. Extra training. Great supervisors and a fun place to work.
Good Job
Customer Service Advisor (Current Employee), West Covina, CAMay 6, 2015
You get in to a fast pace busy place of buisness. It is enjoable. It is a growing buisness so moving up is always incouraged.
good
Top Side Technician/ Senior Top Side Technician (Current Employee), Huntersville, NCMay 5, 2015
its a fun and easy place to learn about cars i enjoyed my time here
i liked cars and now know more about them now
they are a good company to work for
Wonderful company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Kendallville, INApril 30, 2015
Pros: Friendly place to work
Cons: None
I learned a lot from working for Valvoline. I enjoyed the group of men I worked with at that time, learned to do inventory, sales, enter customer data into computer, and give customers the best possible experience possible.
fun place to work
Technician (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 24, 2015
Pros: room for growth, and free movies
Cons: none
Very fun place to work when its slow and very professional when it got busy perfect balance at a work place. I would definitely recommend someone to work for this company.
I like a job where I am going to stay busy
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), lexington kyApril 18, 2015
I work in a fast paced and high stress environment. I have been employed there for four years this June and have been a member of management since my first year there. The hardest part of my job is trying to be everywhere at once. The most enjoyable is being able to talk to new people everyday.
Fast Paced, Critical Thinking Environment
Senior Technician (Current Employee), AnnapolisApril 17, 2015
Work is consistently busy.
I've learned a ton about cars, how they work, people and how they work and how to manipulate tools.
Management is normally peers: not over-bearing.
Co workers are supportive and want to learn as much as you do. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers' issues.
The most enjoyable part is that feeling you get when a customer tells you how great they car runs because of service you have done.
Lackadaisacal work.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Hernando, MSApril 2, 2015
Pros: Had an hour lunch.
Cons: Boring.
Wasn't really exciting. The job payed well but not very entertaining. Much older crowd. Hardest part was working with a lot of women. Most enjoyable was our funny, loving boss.
Nice working enviorment
Certified Technician (Former Employee), Great Neck, NYMarch 26, 2015
Open and closed store operations though out the week. Help diagnose peoples car throughout the day to solve their automotive issues. Interact with different people on a daily basis
It's a franchise so there's that
Repair Shop Manager (Former Employee), Buffalo NYMarch 20, 2015
Pros: great employees
Cons: no exceptions made for locations with differing needs
The franchise I worked for, Buffalo Lube Associates, was poorly run. The premise of the franchise for Valvoline Instant Oil Change is great and if run properly, can be a great opportunity for someone looking to get into auto mechanics
positive work place
CSR/Cashier (Former Employee), Yuma, AZMarch 20, 2015
Pros: sundays off
over all an excellent learning experience and something good and needed on a resume. always fun place but when it comes to our costumers... there our first priority.
Long hours, understaffed
Asst. Manager (Current Employee), Louisville, kyMarch 19, 2015
Very long hours, in an understaffed environment. You will be told that it is not a sales job, (because commission is not payed), but it very much is a sales job.
Technician
Technician (Former Employee), Lake Forest, CAMarch 17, 2015
you learn how to perform services that you can personally do on your own vehicle. Co-workers were fun and edgy at times. Hardest part would be changing belts and working in the hot weather. Most enjoyable part would be the fun atmosphere, the joking around to make the long days go by smoother. Would recommend as a part time or temporary position its not somewhere you want to stay forever or can make a career out of. but it was a great experience and i learned alot from it.
fun workplace
Technician (Current Employee), Cleveland, TNMarch 16, 2015
Pros: fast pace
Cons: low pay
fun work place great environment fast pace
great atmosphere
amazing management
fun learning experience
pay is bad for the work you do we spend hours standing and working on cars and only make 9.00 a hour horribly low pay
Fast paced, and fun learning enviroment
Senior Technician/Customer Service Advisor (Former Employee), Mt. Juliet, TNMarch 4, 2015
Pros: health care, hours
I loved the people I worked with, and they were always willing to help. I was always learning something new. My manager was very understanding. The company was willing to work with you on anything, and always had your back.
Good Company
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 27, 2015
This company is wonderful to work for. They really take care of their employees. They want to see everyone exceed and move up the ladder.

1 2 3 4 5

About Valvoline Instant Oil Change

Valvoline Instant Oil Change (VIOC) is a business unit of Ashland Inc, a specialty chemical company. VIOC was created by the – Read more

Valvoline Instant Oil Change Salaries