Vanguard Analog Tech. is an IC fabless design house focusing on high performance analog and mixed-signal products development and sales. Our products include high performance analog and mixed signal integrated circuits, such as high-speed and high-performance ADC, DAC, AFE and etc. We provide high-end IC products as well as system-level solutions to global communication equipment manufacturers, and other industrial and consumer electronic equipment OEMs. The company is headquartered in North America with branches in Beijing, Shenzhen, and Hong Kong. At Vanguard Analog Tech., we believe that “innovation” and “excellence” is the key to our success, and our goal is to provide our customers with high performance and low cost analog and mixed-signal IC products and solutions.
As an intermediate level design engineer, you will be responsible for analog circuit block design, simulation; schematic capture; layout verification and post-layout extraction and simulation; top-level integration and verification;
- 4+ years experience in analog integrated circuit design
- Demonstrated working silicon
- Solid knowledge of industry standard design conventions and rules in analog circuit design; knowledge in reducing design risk
- Solid understanding of analog circuit theory
- Excellent analog integrated circuit implementation skills
- Proficiency in design tools such as Cadence/Mentor
- Solid knowledge in layout design and extraction is a plus
- Experience in ADC/DAC/AFE/Opamp/RF is a big plus
- System level understanding a plus
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Solid written & verbal communication abilities.
- Self-motivated, willing to learn exciting new technologies, & capable of working effectively within a talented group of individuals.
- Minimum Bachelor (B.A. or B.S. or B. Eng.) in Electrical Engineering (Masters or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering is a plus)
Indeed - 16 months ago