Administrative Assistant- Construction Industry
Location: South Shore/Vanceburg, KY area
Job duration: Full Time
Description: Office Manager- Construction Industry
Pay: 9.50 hour with benefits offered after 180 days of service
Construction Administrative Assistant to assist the Administrative Department with all daily activities. We are looking for a sharp and friendly Admin with office and accounting experience in a Construction office environment. Must be organized and have a willingness to learn and grow with the company. Hours are firm, working from 8am - 5pm with the ability to work extended hours if needed.
Job will include the following (list not exhaustive!):
- Strong communication skills
- Weekly Payroll and associated reports
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Tax, DOT, and Payroll Reporting
- Process incoming A/P invoices.
- Process outgoing A/R invoices.
- General Human Resource Duties
- Filing of Project -related paperwork
- Gather and submit employee vehicle mileage
- Financial data entry - job bookings, timesheets, OT, etc.
- Process new project bookings -obtain resale certs., file intent to liens/prevailing wage paperwork, etc.
- Assist in preparation of budget needs and annual reports of organization.
- Assists department(s) by coordinating office services such as personnel, scheduling and calendars, travel, budget preparation and control, special events, and records control.
- Compile, store, and retrieve management data, using computer.
- Coordinates collection and preparation of operating reports, such as time and attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
- Direct services, such as maintenance, repair, supplies, mail, and files.
- Prepares reports
- Reviews and answers correspondence.
- General cleaning of office area, both inside and out.
Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- HS/GED completed
- All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
- Applicant will be subject to a drug screen as a condition of employment
Skills favored to be considered:
- Quickbooks Accounting Software
- Data Entry
- ADVANCED Excel & Word
- Great Typing, Writing, Math, Spelling, Grammar & Punctuation skills
- Fantastic Phone skills
Indeed - 23 months ago