Loan Document Specialist, Cary, NC - May 5, 2014
Prepare all eary disclosure documents as required by loan type.
Ensures all required documentation for closing packages is in hands for preparation.
• Prepares loan closing packages/renewals per Credit Administration approval
• Ensures proper setup and review of loan documentation in automated system.
• Submits complete loan package to funding desk for approval and disburses accordingly.
• May approve funding of loans upon instruction from Supervisor.
• Works exceptions that pertain to prepared closing documents.
• Provides assistance to loan customers as needed.
• Serves in other capacities as requested