You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Vara Chevrolet of San Antonio you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our dealership is concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Vara Chevrolet where you have the potential to earn up to $75k annually. Please note, we are also actively recruiting ex-military.
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales / New Car Sales Purpose:
The vehicle salesperson is responsible for selling vehicles and meeting dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards. This position includes four broad areas of activity: personal work habits, prospecting, selling and follow-up.
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales / New Car Sales Duties and Responsibilities:
- Realize that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to
guaranteeing satisfaction of customers.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles (includes test drives).
- Deliver vehicles to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the vehicle Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit
- Work with the service department and body shop to ensure that vehicles are reconditioned as expected and on schedule.
- Attend sales meetings and training offered by the dealership and the manufacturer..
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month and year to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Know and understand equity and values, and be able to explain depreciation to the customer.
- Know and understand the federal, state and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
- Introduce customers to service department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in the dealership's service department.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor
Automotive Sales / Auto Sales / New Car Sales Qualifications:
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Valid in-state driver's license.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
- All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Vara Chevrolet of San Antonio. From our cooperative, team-based approach it's easy to see the Vara Chevrolet of San Antonio difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
- Other Languages, especially Spanish.
We offer a competitive pay plan with up to 30% commission, monthly performance bonuses, cash in fist programs Mon thru Fri, and CSI bonuses. We also offer an extensive benefits package where the company pays up to 75% of the Health Insurance. EOE.