Varidesk LLC Employee Reviews

Mediocrity Won't Cut It
Finance (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXDecember 11, 2017
If you are a self-driven individual with high standards and high expectations you will fit in. The people that struggle to find success at VARIDESk are individuals that have stopped asking the question, "is there a better way"?

Management isn't coddling or overbearing, they share what they need from you and expect you to do it with minimal supervision. If you are not a self-starter or need a lot of direction you will feel unsupported and lost. If you are ambitious and like the creative freedom to problem solve you will flourish here.

The company is still growing so there isn't a ton of structure, but it is enough for new employees to be set up for success. As the company grows things change, so be patient and go with it because VARIDESK is just getting started in making an impact in the workplace and with individual's who live an active lifestyle.
Pros
TONS of perks!
Cons
Growing
Experience didn't match the hype
eCommerce Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXDecember 5, 2017
I was hired on as a contract eCommerce Coordinator through Aquent/Vitamin T. I felt like a separate employee from those who were hired straight on through the companies HR department. They were completely unorganized with my on-boarding and couldn't tell me how long my contract was for. I didnt have a complete understanding of my task and role there neither did management. When I expressed my concern for not being fully productive in my role. I was ignored and stuck sitting around looking for something to do. I can say the facility and pay were great for the time I was there.
Pros
Nice facility, great pay
Great Place to Work
A/R BILLING ANALYST (CONTRACTOR) (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 21, 2017
My immediate supervisor had lack of direction but the controller was great. I just had special circumstances that would not allow me to continue working at Varidesk.
Love it Here!
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 22, 2017
Great culture and a fast-moving business with a lot of opportunities for advancement. I love that we are making the lives of our customers better and with my own sit-stand desk, the office gym, the healthy food options offered in the break area and the wellness program, I'm getting healthier too! Love the people I work with and I definitely recommend it here!
Pros
Gym with daily fitness classes (yoga, group training), fun events, great people.
Once you walk through the front door there is a great vibe
National Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 22, 2017
I wasn't very familiar with Varidesk as an employer, but I knew of the products. I agreed to the interview because I was intrigued and as soon as I walked through the front door I knew this was a place for me! I accepted the offer they extended in a reasonable amount of time after the interview. The phone screen and interview process was seamless and I felt like I was truly getting to know my future co-workers and leaders.

I have been with the company awhile now and I am excited to say that nothing has changed about what I felt that first day walking through the door. There wasn't a "bait and switch", and they weren't selling me on something that wasn't genuine. The employees truly enjoy coming to work every day and everyone actually works together. Benefits are extremely affordable and good quality, we are a tobacco free environment and they offer free workout classes and yoga weekly in our gym or outside it the weather is nice.

The entire office is furnished with our products which shows how much we stand behind our products and mission to have all employers offer the active office experience. Don't take it from me, check out the career site and apply for one of the openings so you can get an interview and hopefully you'll be as lucky as me to get an offer to such a great FAST growing company.
Pros
Free Gym and Workout Classes, Discounted Fresh Market Foods, AFFORDABLE Benefits, Tobacco Free Environment, Team Work and Collaboration, Very Present and Involved CEO
Cons
Growing fast and trying to keep up with the changes, but that's a good problem
Awesome company and culture to work for
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Colleyville, TXFebruary 9, 2017
Varidesk has it figured out on how to run a successful business and keep their employees engaged. They promote health and wellness amongst all of their employees. They offer great benefits to their employees and families. They have an on-site gym with weekly boot camp classes and yoga classes. They offer free coffee and latte all day. They really care about their employees. I would highly recommend working here.
Pros
My fit foods, coffee, gym, benefits, fun environment, great colleagues
Cons
I haven't found any. Great company culture.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Varidesk LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4