PROJECT COORDINATOR - CONSTRUCTION
Work directly with customers, architects, owners, and subcontractors. Assist in project / executive management and construction supervision efforts. Manage and coordinate submittal, cost control, scheduling, reporting, and document control activities in the office and at the job site. Help ensure customer, architect, and subcontractor expectations are exceeded.
Exposure to the entire preconstruction and construction process is a high priority for people in this role.
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Knowledge of all general contract, subcontract documents, drawings, specifications, and surveying instruments.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instruction in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Shows initiative to perform duties beyond assignment-specific duties. Demonstrate self-motivation, maturity, management know-how, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing; present well as a person. A basic understanding of accounting and cost control procedures.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
EXPERIENCE / MIMIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- 3 + years in a general construction business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Microsoft Office * Timberline Sage Project Management
- Microsoft Word * Microsoft Projects
- Power Point * Microsoft Excel
Indeed - 16 months ago