The employer is a leading provided of consulting services to the real estate and construction lending industry. We are a fast-paced company, with long term opportunity.
- Florida registered architect, lic. professional engineer or general contractor
- Min. 3 years experience in construction of US commercial projects
- Demonstrable written communication skills
- Familiarity with mechanical/electrical/plumbing components and systems
- Client relations and listening skills
- Construction estimating experience
- Knowledge of FBC and ADA requirements
- Experience with Excel, WordPerfect and MS Word
This position does not involve design or specification, rather the review of other professionals documents. The position also includes travel to construction site locations. Occasional overnight travel may be required.