We are looking for a highly motivated administrative assistant for an outpatient vascular clinic located in the Dallas - Ft. Worth metroplex. All interested applicants are encouraged to apply immediately!
START DATE REQUESTED:
January - February 2013
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Must have 3+ years in the healthcare industry.
3. Applying person must have excellent customer service skills, as well as oral and written communication and computer knowledge.
4. Bilingual preferred.
DESCRIPTION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answering busy multi-line phone system
2. Knowledge of referrals processes
3. Experience with authorization, scheduling, registering patients, gathering accurate demographic and insurance information, verifying insurance.
4. Performing adequate patient check-in and check-out.
5. Receiving and sending faxes.
6. Maintain safe, clean, and organized work environment for co-workers, visitors, patients,and physician
WORK HOURS: Full time (roughly 40-45 hours per week)
1. Great work hours (NO OVERNIGHT OR WEEKEND CALL)
2. Competitive compensation (base with possible monthly or quarterly bonuses)
3. Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
4. Disability insurance
5. Compliance and Education training
6. Paid Holiday and Sick Days