SEO Specialist Rock Star
****** POSITION IS IN JACKSONVILLE, FL. MUST LIVE HERE OR BE WILLING TO MOVE HERE *******
About the Company
Vast Bridges is a technology company that helps ordinary businesses become high-growth businesses. We are growing extremely fast through advantageous relationships with our product partners. Through a combination of strategic marketing and sales, Vast Bridges extends and optimizes the customer lifecycle for large brands, from initial interest in the marketplace to the end transaction and beyond. Success is driven by quantifiable online marketing strategies, existing powerful business relationships and the company’s greatest advantage – our talented people.
As an SEO Specialist, you will be implementing and helping to develop SEO strategies to further increase the visibility of our multiple web properties that get over 100,000 visitors a month. You will also be responsible for staying abreast of all current SEO and SEM trends.
2 or more years of relevant experience with demonstrated increasing responsibilities. A strong knowledge of on-page and off-page optimization is required. Knowledge of other disciplines such as PPC, Social Media, Email Marketing, Display Advertising & programming skills are a plus. At least 1 year of of the 2 years of experience must be in SEO planning and implementation.
- Strong Core SEO Skills, including:
^^ Deep understanding of SEO principles and the modern, ever-changing SEO landscape
^^ On page optimization
^^ Keyword research
^^ Building and understanding link profiles
^^ Effective link aquisition strategies
- Driven. Beyond the technical know-how, the number one thing we are looking for in our newest team member is someone internally driven to succeed and get things done. You don't get lost in the mix, rather you stand above the rest. The results of your hard, intelligent work is clearly evident.
- Using the latest SEO tools, you must have the ability to produce, read and understand backlink profiles.
- Very proficient in Google Analytics - You need to know what you need from the software and how to make it give it to you.
- Extremely proficient in Excel - Much of the SEO planning and results will be compiled and analyzed in Excel, so a thorough knowledge here is required.
- An Analytical Thinker: In your role, critical thinking and analytical skills are imperative. You should be able to identify and approach a problem with the intention of developing a solution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A great team player but with the ability to work independently.
- Attitude is paramount. The willingness, flexibility and determination to do what it takes (or learn how to fast) to get the job done and be a valuable member of the team are other important traits we're looking for.
Additionally Helpful Qualifications/Background:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Information Technology, Web Design, Statistics, Computer Programming or a similar field.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) planning and management from an ROI perspective
Who will you be working with?
You will report directly to the Internet Marketing Director. Assisting you in your success will be our web design team and content marketing team.
How do I get the job?
Send your resume and a brief cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit. All interviewed applicants will be required to take a short (10-15 min) math test that will measure your analytical and business ROI skills. Additionally, after the initial interview, you will be given a real-time SEO situation to analyze and produce recommendations for.
Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a very competitive salary commensurate with experience. Health insurance, vacation, personal and holiday pay are included. We also love to have fun and our company play room features a white board wall, foozball, darts and a sofa to relax on while playing PS3 on the 55-inch flat screen. Previous company outings have included indoor rock climbing, Jaguar games, holiday parties and happy hours.