Vaughan Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Pct
PCT II/Unit Secretary-Med/Surg (Former Employee) –  Selma, ALJune 1, 2015
Some days were good and most were bad! Never had enough staff so we were constantly overworked. Management was ok but there was a lack of leadership and persistence when dealing with issues. Benefits SUCKED! Overall atmosphere was always negative and very discouraging!
This is the worst place that i have worked at by far
pharmacy (Former Employee) –  alabamaJanuary 22, 2015
This company does not compensate their employees well at all..Insurance ia very costly and management cares about nothing they dont even acknowledge the support staff.
Pros
good nurses
Cons
no raises, administartion
Customer Service
PRN PBX Operator/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Selma, ALDecember 27, 2013
My job is try to make a person and secure in place that most times don't want to be. No one really wants to be at the hospital.
While working here I've leavrned the value of family and life itself. People are dying everyday. As long as we're here on this Earth we should make the best of our time.
My management is excellent. Very well organized and always looking for ways to improve the workplace.
My Co-workers are wonderful as well. We all the same goals which is customer service makes everything just that much better, not only for us but for the customer as well.
The hardest thing about my job would have to see be seeing people cry and losing their loved ones.
The most enjoyable part about my job is helping people. The sight of seeing an elderly lady go home after being in the hospitals for weeks is amazing and brings an unexplainable joy to my heart.
Pros
helping people
Cons
seeing people get hurt
Productive and learnable work place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Selma, ALNovember 4, 2014
A typical day at work was very entertaining. I was always busy with the patients and paper work.

I learned that I can deal with any kind of situation that I am faced with and I also learned wound care.

My co-workers were great. Any time I need help with anything they were always there to offer a helping hand.

The most enjoyable part of my job was just being able to help put a smile on my patients face and also their family members.
Pros
working with different types of people.
Cons
short breaks
Registrar patient for pre-op and surgery
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Selma, ALMay 21, 2012
On a daily base, I registrar between 30 to 50 patient's for pre-op and surgery. I enjoy talking with the patient. I try to bring a big smile on each patient face. I also enjoyed working with the co-workers. We all try to keep busy and to keep each other company. By working well with each other. Even going lunch togerther. There was nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is to make sure all the patients are happy.
Pros
having activity and somtimes free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Poor Management.
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Selma, ALJanuary 12, 2013
Work hours are long and pay is little. Seems like the doctors and nurses are making what money that this company has to offer.
Great customer service & business experience
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Selma ALDecember 11, 2012
Excellent interaction with the general public; organized, coordinated, and maintained professionalism

Want to know more about Vaughan Regional Medical Center?

Ask a question