Vaughan Regional Medical Center

Vaughan Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

This is the worst place that i have worked at by far
pharmacy (Former Employee), alabamaJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good nurses
Cons: no raises, administartion
This company does not compensate their employees well at all..Insurance ia very costly and management cares about nothing they dont even acknowledge the support staff.
Productive and learnable work place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Selma, ALNovember 4, 2014
Pros: working with different types of people.
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work was very entertaining. I was always busy with the patients and paper work.

I learned that I can deal with any kind of situation that I am faced with and I also learned wound care.

My co-workers were great. Any time I need help with anything they were always there to offer a helping hand.

The most enjoyable part of my job was just being able to help put a smile on my patients face and also their family members.
great people make it a great company
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Selma, ALDecember 30, 2013
my first job as a registered nurse. challenging and rewarding. love it!
Customer Service
PRN PBX Operator/Customer Service (Current Employee), Selma, ALDecember 27, 2013
Pros: helping people
Cons: seeing people get hurt
My job is try to make a person and secure in place that most times don't want to be. No one really wants to be at the hospital.
While working here I've leavrned the value of family and life itself. People are dying everyday. As long as we're here on this Earth we should make the best of our time.
My management is excellent. Very well organized and always looking for ways to improve the workplace.
My Co-workers are wonderful as well. We all the same goals which is customer service makes everything just that much better, not only for us but for the customer as well.
The hardest thing about my job would have to see be seeing people cry and losing their loved ones.
The most enjoyable part about my job is helping people. The sight of seeing an elderly lady go home after being in the hospitals for weeks is amazing and brings an unexplainable joy to my heart.
Poor Management.
Switchboard Operator (Former Employee), Selma, ALJanuary 12, 2013
Work hours are long and pay is little. Seems like the doctors and nurses are making what money that this company has to offer.
Great customer service & business experience
Scheduler (Former Employee), Selma ALDecember 11, 2012
Excellent interaction with the general public; organized, coordinated, and maintained professionalism
Registrar patient for pre-op and surgery
Patient Registrar (Former Employee), Selma, ALMay 21, 2012
Pros: having activity and somtimes free lunch
Cons: short breaks
On a daily base, I registrar between 30 to 50 patient's for pre-op and surgery. I enjoy talking with the patient. I try to bring a big smile on each patient face. I also enjoyed working with the co-workers. We all try to keep busy and to keep each other company. By working well with each other. Even going lunch togerther. There was nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is to make sure all the patients are happy.

About Vaughan Regional Medical Center

LifePoint Hospitals hopes that folks who get sick in the country won't head to the city to get well. The company operates 56 hospitals – Read more

Vaughan Regional Medical Center Salaries