This is a fulltime direct hire position for a Senior .Net Engineer. The ideal candidate will meet the following description:
- Maintain existing web sites and applications enhancing functionality to meet business and security requirements.
- Extend database functionality using SQL Server 2005/2008.
- The Senior .Net Engineer will perform a full range of complex programming tasks using a variety of web and application based programming technologies and languages, keeping current with new programming techniques.
- Maintain code and application libraries, instructions, and technical documentation.
- Provide adequate security safeguards and user privileges for the needs of the organization.
Knowledge and Skill Required
- 3+ years of demonstrated programming knowledge using Microsoft .NET technologies to develop web based applications; Demonstrated skill and ability to write programs in C# or VB.NET.
- 3+ years of demonstrated skill and ability in the development of database application systems.
- 3+ years of demonstrated skill and ability in interfacing programmatically with a variety of enterprise systems.
- 3+ years of demonstrated skill and ability developing application-to-application communication interfaces utilizing web services architecture using XML, SOAP, and WSDL
We specialize in Web/Application Development, and Systems Administration & Support. If you are looking for exciting opportunities in upstate New York, respond to this ad! C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL, Windows, SOAP / REST, SSIS, SSRS,.NET Developer, C# Developer, Agile
Indeed - 9 months ago
Vavalon provides strategic digital marketing services to the casino, entertainment and travel industries.