We are looking for a smart, experienced, and self-motivated Java Developer to join the Networks engineering team. You will be working on our newly built Java architecture building API's for. You will be helping our team shape the direction we go with our new platform.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge in backend java API development for enterprise applications. You should be an independent, solution-oriented performer who is skilled at Java development, with a desire to grow your skillset further.
- Development of RESTful API's to connect Mobile/Device Apps to our back-end systems, such as our CMS and Search Engine.
- Develop using Test Driven Development philosophies- APIs in Java, JSON, REST, XML, etc.
- Java programming within a relational database environment using Spring, Hybernate or equivilent.
- Knowledge of SOLR, Endeca, memache, NoSQL or related internet technologies.
- Experience writing units tests
- Curiosity, and a willingness to learn and talk about emerging technologies
- Understand mission-critical and data-intensive problems
- You should be comfortable jumping in the deep end and learning new skill
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or comparable experience
- Mastery of object oriented design and design patterns, and programming skills
- Proven track-record of building fast, reliable, large, multi-threaded, scalable, service-oriented web services
- React quickly to emerging customer requirements and technologies, and anticipate future needs and reusability