The Sr. visual designer will work with the Design Director, UX Director and Mobile Interaction designers; with Product and Core Editorial teams, On-Air networks, development teams, agencies and vendors as well as other Visual Designers to provide creative, thoughtful, timely visual designs that are on-brand and optimal for the web and mobile user.
Leading developer of lifestyle content for television and the internet, is seeking a sr. visual designer to join our team in New York City. This role is responsible for the visual design of web and mobile experiences for high-profile properties. The visual designer will aim to produce the perfect blend of experiences that engage and entertain our show fans, as well as tools for those looking for ideas and inspiration.
- Minimum 6 years of experience, including 1-2 years of designing information-rich digital properties, as demonstrated through a portfolio of stellar work samples
- Experience in product and editorial design for large scale entertainment & lifestyle brands. Experience with TV networks a plus.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking, with superior skills in visual identity, typography, grid systems, color and composition
- Strong understanding of design for content management tools; usability, technologies, capabilities and digital trends
- Ability to brainstorm, storyboard and produce designs and prototypes that include motion graphics
- Excellent communication skills and ability to advance projects autonomously, from conception to completion. Play mentor role to junior designers.
- Enthusiastic mobile user
Strong affinity and familiarity with products in the Cooking/Food and Home categories a huge plus.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard