Vdopia is the largest Video Ad Network and Video Ad Platform that targets audiences across the world. It provides advertisers opportunity to advertise on the most premium online video content available on the internet. The company's proprietary BrandConnect Ad technology combines the advantages of TV and Internet and provides unprecedented value to large brand advertisers and publishers, allowing Vdopia to deliver industry leading CPMs. VDOPIA, through its .VDO format, is the only provider of “no-wait” video ads for both mobile apps and the mobile web.
Since the Company’s first U.S. product commercialization in 2009, Vdopia has experienced robust growth, delivering over  billion total impressions and becoming the largest video ad network in the world, with an audience in excess of 162 million users in 21 countries.
Leading brand advertisers such as Disney, McDonald’s and Coca-Cola, use the Company’s mobile video ad technology because it offers significant advantages, including anytime, anywhere access to users on an inherently personal mobile device and high levels of engagement with rich media and video.
Vdopia has designed the new standard for truly-engaging mobile advertising that for the first time enables brand advertisers to tap into the huge mobile market. Publishers such as Zynga, Reuters and Condé Nast are responding by selling greater inventory, at premium CPMs, through Vdopia’s network.
- Develop a deep understanding of Vdopia technologies including AdServer, Portal, SDKs, Client Queries, Ad Formats
- Setup client calls to explain Vdopia technology to clients
- Respond to any advertiser and publisher related questions
- Troubleshoot any advertiser or publisher related issues and coordinate with multiple Vdopia teams to provide appropriate solution
- Install, configure, and manage virtual machine resources for the Amazon EC2
- Configure and test scalability, high availability, and disaster recovery
- Support cloud servers and environments with installations, configurations, patching, network, security configuration, db and file backups, systems monitoring, and alerts
- Automate operations management by developing scripts as needed
- At least 3 years of experience administrating and managing Linux/Windows systems and environments
- At least 1 year of experience in LAN/WAN network configurations and firewall configurations
- Experience in working with or supporting production, test, and development environments for medium to large data centers
- Experience in installing and configuring application servers and database servers
- Experience in developing scripts to automate software deployments and installations
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related areas
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
Familiarity with following tools/technologies:
- Linux (Redhat Enterprise Linux 5.5, Ubuntu 8.04)
- Windows Server 2008/2010
- Ticket support systems such as Jira, Bugzilla, etc.
- Application servers such as Apache
- Database servers such as Oracle, MySQL
- Experience with cloud providers such as Amazon, GoGrid, Rackspace, Terremark, Savvis
- Proficiency in programming languages C, C++, Java, Objective C, PHP etc.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related areas
Indeed - 17 months ago