Vector Media Group is looking for a full-time Project Manager in our New York City area to join our team immediately. We’re a growing interactive agency of 15 people near Union Square in Manhattan with great clients (like The Economist, Nielsen, New York City, and WPP) and an incredible roadmap. You will be responsible for project management for many of our web development and online marketing projects and will report to our Senior Project Manager. You’ll be working on 10-12 projects at any time: a mix of one-time builds and ongoing retainer work.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Create, maintain, and execute project plans and work with our internal development teams to help make sure projects stay on track;
- Manage project budgets with internal reviews on a weekly basis;
- Communicate directly and effectively with clients to keep them informed of progress and up-to-date on their deliverables. You'll work closely with them to understand their business requirements and set their expectations;
- Build, manage, and understand employee project schedules, and prepare progress updates on these schedules for senior team members;
- Coordinate regularly with our web development, marketing, and business development teams;
- Lead meetings and general project communication.
- Strong face-to-face, telephone and email communication skills;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Strategic thinking - able to grasp long and short-term goals with each client;
- Comfort working with software technologies and solutions;
- Minimum 1 year experience managing digital projects.
- Flexible hours and paid vacation policy;
- Lunch paid for by the company, every day, via your own Seamless account;
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance;
- Retirement plan with company matching.
Indeed - 19 months ago