To provide the ‘Voice of VectorLearning’ to our client base by effectively addressing client inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and at a level of service that increases client satisfaction. To bring the ‘Voice of the Client’ into VectorLearning by taking the initiative to identify what it would take to increase client satisfaction with our products and services and effectively communicating that knowledge within our organization. To support the Educational Advisors by performing predefined client-driven tasks and activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls on a multi-line phone within an appropriate number of rings, using the highest standard of etiquette to communicate the great value we at RedVector place on each and every caller.
- Distribute non-client support calls to appropriate individuals. If recipient is not available, either transfer to voicemail or take message based on client preference.
- Ask questions to gather specified information from client to determine status and distribute as leads when appropriate.
- Respond to client phone call requests by using standard procedures and telephone etiquette guidelines to accomplish requests within predefined time limits and at a level of service that achieves customer satisfaction.
- Respond to client email requests by using standard procedures and email etiquette guidelines to accomplish requests within predefined time limits and at a level of service that achieves customer satisfaction.
- Proactively identify and develop new procedures as the need arises based on monitoring types of incoming client calls and emails.
- Proactively identify practices to management to reduce issues that prompt client calls while increasing client satisfaction.
- The hours for this position may include nights and weekends (day or evening shift), holidays and vacation coverage for other client support personnel.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required, Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Two to five years experience in client-facing positions within a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and practices in Customer Service field.
Skills and Abilities:
- Personal qualities - Must possess a strong customer-focus orientation, strong interpersonal skills, a teamwork mindset and a drive for results. Must be able to effectively self-manage emotions in a challenging environment. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task to complete tasks within predefined time limits. Must be well organized. Must be able to learn quickly. Must be able to rapidly and effectively adapt to a changing environment.
- Communication Skills - Ability to write and speak effectively. Ability to read, analyze and interpret limited-complexity documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to calm difficult or angry clients.
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide reasonable solutions. Ability to use limited judgment to determine course of action within RedVector guidelines based on client input.
Indeed - 13 months ago