To provide the ‘Voice of CiNet’ to our client base by effectively addressing client inquiries, technical issues and complaints in a timely manner and at a level of service that increases client satisfaction. To bring the ‘Voice of the Client’ into CiNet by taking the initiative to identify what It would take to increase client satisfaction with our products and services and effectively communicating that knowledge within our organization. Support the Educational Advisors by performing predevfined client-driven tasks and activities.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Exceptional critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
- Previous demonstration of reliability, being on time, ready to work, and dedication are a must.
- Must be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong technical customer service and phone skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Very customer centric oriented
Major Responsibilities include:
- Utilize superior customer service skills with an emphasis on enhancing the customer experience.
- Provide first-level contact and problem resolution for customers with Software and Learning Management Application problems.
- Provide accurate and timely logging issues and resolutions through a ticketing system.
- Act as a liaison between customers and CiNet Sales Support and Management staff.
- Maintain communications with customers during the problem resolution process.
- Provide technical support to clients over the phone and email.
Skills and Abilities:
- Technical skills- Experience using & troubleshooting Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Microsoft Office Products.
- Personal qualities - Must be able to effectively self-manage emotions in a challenging environment. Must be able to prioritize and multi-task to complete tasks within predefined time limits. Must be well organized. Must be able to learn quickly. Must be able to rapidly and effectively adapt to a changing environment.
- Communication Skills - Ability to write and speak effectively. Ability to read, analyze and interpret limited-complexity documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints. Ability to calm difficult or angry clients.
- Reasoning Skills - Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and provide reasonable solutions. Ability to use limited judgment to determine course of action within CiNet guidelines based on client input.
- 2-5 years experience in technical call center/client-facing environment
- Bilingual a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience using & troubleshooting Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Microsoft Office Products.
Indeed - 11 months ago