Vectra Bank Colorado Employee Reviews

Vectra Bank
Teller (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 31, 2017
Great five year at Vectra Bank do to Management and co-workers. Always celebrate teller achievements and employees Birthday. Fridays meeting where all about motivating us to serve and help customers like our own family and be proactive in our weekly goals.
Pros
close to my house and part-time position
Cons
health care
Great Company
Assistant Lead Teller (Former Employee) –  Center, COOctober 25, 2017
It is a small town bank with big bank goals. It was a great experience to learn about banking. The best part was interactions with customers and the small town feel.
Pros
Small town feel
Cons
Lack of Flexibility
Good bank job
Financial Services Representative II/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Longmont, CO 80501September 19, 2017
Vectra is a local managed mid-range bank. The culture is small to medium business and personal touch customer service. Management is decent and communication is very well. No hardcore sales.
Pros
No hardcore sales. Bankers hours and holidays off
Cons
n/a
Good Company
RM Loan Assistant, Corporate Banking (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 20, 2017
Good company, in touch with its employees. This company is very prevalent in the northern area of our state, so it is kind of hard to find ATM's and such around in this part of the state. But good company.
A work environment full of opportunities
Financial Analyst V, Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 12, 2016
A typically day didn't exist, which is what I loved. There were always new projects chalk full of new challenges. Management provided the perfect balance of encouragement for self and corporate development.
Good Local Bank
Commercial Banking Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COApril 11, 2016
Nice Place to work. Good people that work there. Benefits are not great and HR department is scattered. I have met life long friends while I was there.
Dedicated hard-working team
Executive Assistant to the CFO (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 18, 2015
A very dedicated driven and hardworking group. Willingness to help each other and get the job done timely and thoroughly.
terrible management
teller 2 (Former Employee) –  grand junctionApril 20, 2015
I worked there for a year. The manager I had was very uncooperative and selfish. I was pregnant and she was terrible!!! Made me always feel stressed out. Branch downtown was amazing coworkers were amazing.
Pros
coworkers, nice company
Cons
management
Commercial Lending Assistant (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 26, 2015
Great place to work, I stay busy, the employees are always willing to help. All employees are very knowledgeable, kind and courtious.
I still work for Vectra Bank Colorado, N.A. They provide an atmosphere in which learning is part of the everyday experience, which I love.
Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJune 28, 2014
My co-workers have been fun to work with and we have all worked together as a team to help one another. Never can one of us say that we "know it all." We strive hard to ensure our internal customers, the loan officers and loan assistants, receive their documents when needed, which in turn, pleases the Bank customers.
I love the team work and I love learning every day.

Now they are centralizing documentation so I will probably lose my job. It is unfortunate because we really had a good team.
Sales
Teller III (Former Employee) –  Pueblo West, COMarch 7, 2014
All jobs are listed a teller or banker but the bottom line is sale! sale! sale! If you can get people to open accounts this job is for you. You don't even need to be that good at it. I had great co-workers that were fun to be around. The management was difficult at best. Usually working against your best interest. High stress. Continually being nagged and pushed to sale. Not much appreciation for anything but sales. Enviroment forced it to be competative among co-workers who were forced to push products on everyone trying to meet sales quotas.
Pros
not many. good co-workers.
Cons
constant push to sale and an atmosphere of competition not cooperation
Loved working for the Company
Financial Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 7, 2013
Had set hours and if you needed to go to the docotors, they were very accomadating and worked around your schedule.
The sales were not extreme like wells Fargo. (wells fargo is crazy intense about sales)
The only down side to the company was advancement within. They were saying that people usually do not move around, therefore advancement was very slim.
Loved the people I worked with.
Loved that I was not stuck in a cubicle all day
There was nothing hard about this job, except when clients get upset about overdraft fees.
Pros
great company, good people
Vectra Bank
Treasury Management Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver ColoradoNovember 11, 2012
The work environment in the finance world is ever changing. Vectra is great at adapting to the changes. Thru out my years at Vectra I have been able to learn new skills and do many and varying jobs.
In my experience we worked very well as a team. The best part of my day was my co-workers. We all banded together to complete projects on time and accurately.
Pros
camaraderie and variety
Cons
health care
Great people, minimal politics, management not always accountable
Online Learning Developer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 28, 2012
This is a company that can be good to work for or not so good, depending on your manager. This is because managers are seldom held accountable for their management responsibilities other than with respect to sales goals. I suggest that candidates interview their manager and that manager's manager carefully before signing on.