Vectra Bank Colorado

Vectra Bank Colorado Employee Reviews

Commercial Lending Assistant (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COFebruary 26, 2015
Great place to work, I stay busy, the employees are always willing to help. All employees are very knowledgeable, kind and courtious.
I still work for Vectra Bank Colorado, N.A. They provide an atmosphere in which learning is part of the everyday experience, which I love.
Loan Processor (Current Employee), Greenwood Village, COJune 28, 2014
My co-workers have been fun to work with and we have all worked together as a team to help one another. Never can one of us say that we "know it all." We strive hard to ensure our internal customers, the loan officers and loan assistants, receive their documents when needed, which in turn, pleases the Bank customers.
I love the team work and I love learning every day.

Now they are centralizing documentation so I will probably lose my job. It is unfortunate because we really had a good team.
Sales
Teller III (Former Employee), Pueblo West, COMarch 7, 2014
Pros: not many. good co-workers.
Cons: constant push to sale and an atmosphere of competition not cooperation
All jobs are listed a teller or banker but the bottom line is sale! sale! sale! If you can get people to open accounts this job is for you. You don't even need to be that good at it. I had great co-workers that were fun to be around. The management was difficult at best. Usually working against your best interest. High stress. Continually being nagged and pushed to sale. Not much appreciation for anything but sales. Enviroment forced it to be competative among co-workers who were forced to push products on everyone trying to meet sales quotas.
Loved working for the Company
Financial Service Representative II (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 7, 2013
Pros: great company, good people
Had set hours and if you needed to go to the docotors, they were very accomadating and worked around your schedule.
The sales were not extreme like wells Fargo. (wells fargo is crazy intense about sales)
The only down side to the company was advancement within. They were saying that people usually do not move around, therefore advancement was very slim.
Loved the people I worked with.
Loved that I was not stuck in a cubicle all day
There was nothing hard about this job, except when clients get upset about overdraft fees.
Vectra Bank
Treasury Management Sales Support Specialist (Former Employee), Denver ColoradoNovember 11, 2012
Pros: camaraderie and variety
Cons: health care
The work environment in the finance world is ever changing. Vectra is great at adapting to the changes. Thru out my years at Vectra I have been able to learn new skills and do many and varying jobs.
In my experience we worked very well as a team. The best part of my day was my co-workers. We all banded together to complete projects on time and accurately.
Great people, minimal politics, management not always accountable
Online Learning Developer (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 28, 2012
This is a company that can be good to work for or not so good, depending on your manager. This is because managers are seldom held accountable for their management responsibilities other than with respect to sales goals. I suggest that candidates interview their manager and that manager's manager carefully before signing on.