Vectrus Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Construction Manager (PWD) (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 6, 2017
Have the opportunity to support the US Army's efforts in the region by providing Project Management on projects ranging between $50k to $1M.
Have the privilige to learn the local customs while coaching sub contractors on proper construction techniques and applications.
Workplace
Software Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSOctober 3, 2017
I love the people I worked with. Everyone did their work and there were no issues.
Management didn't listen to the boots on the ground nor did they listen to the customer
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
No Education or training programs
Good Place to Work
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Maxwell AFB, ALSeptember 28, 2017
Most days were fairly laid back, and there was usually ample time to plan & schedule the days tasks. Whenever there was an urgent situation, everyone seemed to jump right in and help each other. Our office had a good team spirit, Upper management was not always aware of the amount of work being completed, and at times seemed to be somewhat aloof. Other team members were happy to share information, and teaching new staff. There was a lot of on-the-job learning, and it helped us all to take ownership of our jobs.
The hardest part of the job was being squeezed between corporate interests, and the interests of our customer. I had the privilege of working with very smart, committed people.
Pros
Flexible work hours, casual environment
Cons
Subject to changing contracts, so not as much job security
Contractor
Enterprise Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Madison, ALSeptember 24, 2017
Efficient training was not conducted prior to being on floor. Team leads were slow to help if at all. The supervisor did not interact with employees nor did he care to ensure that personnel were doing there jobs right.
Working 6 days 12 hour shifts
Operations Specialist /GAR (Former Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 11, 2017
Working overseas in contracting world is high paced, expect to always shoot from the hip. Hardest part of the job is the traveling to and from work its stressful on those roads in the middle east aggressive driving.
Benefits
Cons
Driving conditions living on the economy
Paid Housing and decent time off
VTC Bridge Technician I (Former Employee) –  Al AsimahSeptember 8, 2017
High turn around rate due to location and opportunity for advancement. Can make it work for you if you apply yourself and seek opportunities.

Long work days, average 30 minute commute one way
Productive work place, people were too worried about what each other made rather than becoming a team and working together.
Satellite/Microwave Technician I (MST) (Current Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 30, 2017
I enjoyed my brief but qualitative time with vectrus and would love to work for them at a domestic location if given the opportunity. Definitely recommend them as an employer.
Pros
Great salaries with great benefits
Cons
Only make great money at overseas locations.
Fa,ily oreinted place to work.
Radio Network Engineer, USARCENT 3rd Army (Former Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 25, 2017
The Job actually disappears in time because the atmoshere changes to just friends and family working toward one purpose. The hardest part of the job is to try and find some faults that cause conflict or disagreement. Very hard to do.
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Don't want to leave when you change jobs
my personal opinion
Power Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  US Army Base, Camp As Sayliyah QatarAugust 22, 2017
I love working in a power plant because everyday i can hear a loud noise from the engine that bring music for my ear. And even once in a while you will be challenge about the work it self. You can see the people helping each other just to make sure that we in the power house will be safe in any time.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Giving opportunities to anyone who likes.
N/a
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 8, 2017
Job security is not a given. Overall senior management is engaged with the work force but mid level management could be better. Best part of job was the travel.
Great Company
Production Control Specialist Lead (Current Employee) –  KuwaitAugust 2, 2017
This company is amazing. What I got to Kuwait they put me in a massive apartment. I wish I would have got vehicle accommodations put in my contract. Nevertheless, the pay is great! I love the people and working with foreigners and great learner experience. A lot of room for growth here. I am extremely optimistic about staying with this company once i return back stateside.
Pros
job security
Cons
no car
Great work environment
ER/DR Continuity of Operations Planner (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 31, 2017
Great work environment...I am not micro managed.

My management points me I the direction they want to go and I do my best to get them there. They normally do not tell me how.
Pros
Great work environment
Great company to work for
ADPE Tech & Service Desk Admin (Current Employee) –  QatarJuly 29, 2017
Management is very supportive and willing to help career progression. Workplace culture is very professional and fun. Living accommodations are very nice if working OCONUS.
Not too bad
Information Technology Operations Center Manager (Current Employee) –  Vicksburg, MSJuly 18, 2017
The work was fun, but the organizational management was disappointing. They came into the contract with no clear understanding and by the time things got a little better, it was too late.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Bad experience with Corporate and Management team
Inventory/Inspection Supervisor (Current Employee) –  BagrāmJuly 17, 2017
A typical day at the job was easy. I had a great crew but what was to be a simple and easy job, management made life a lot more difficult than what it should have been.
Employees work hard for the contract
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 23, 2017
The contract I worked on had many problems, but the employees that were apart of the contract were hardworking individuals. Everyone worked hard, but the corporate office did not step in as quickly as they should have to ensure that everyone was on the same page. I did get to work with some really great people, and with the right directions from corporate and leadership the program can succeed.
Work Culture
Movement Control Lead (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 16, 2017
I was working as an overseas contractor. A competitive and fair work culture. Every opportunity was given to succeed. Any grievances or complaints were taken seriously and attended to fairly. Supervisors never created a difficult work atmosphere.
Pros
Salary, vacation allowance, health benefits
Cons
Working location (overseas)
Good Company
Supply Technician (Current Employee) –  Camp ArifjanMay 15, 2017
12 hour days. TMDE Coordinator. Management is subjective. Safety was a big Topic. Hardest part would be the heat. Most enjoyable was pay day. Overall good work experience.
Challenging Experience
Postal Clerk - Kuwait (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 17, 2017
Enjoyed working for the company, but direct supervisor needs better management skills. If the management team was better, then this review would have definitely received a five rating with no hesitations.
Pros
Comfortable living conditions
Cons
Deceptive Supervisor
Nice company to work for.
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 10, 2017
Overall good Company to work for.
Good Compensation Plan.
Good Benefits.
good hierarchy of management in place.
Work Life balance is a bit challenge.
Good and fast moving management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vectrus. Our community is ready to answer.