As a Cook or Food Prep or Packager you will perform all functions relating to proper food preparation. Your role may include prepping food, producing food, cooking food, packing orders, sanitation and cleaning, or any of the varied responsibilities and activities that take place in this fast paced production environment.
- Prepare foods according to recipes and perform prep work as assigned in a timely manner.
- Ensure all prepared items are labeled, dated, and rotated.
- Ensure that food quality, quantity, freshness, and presentation meet all food health standards.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- Manage waste and spoilage of food.
- Ensure that walk-ins, freezers, and all food prep areas are kept clean and organized.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Culinary or cook like experience in a professional production kitchen.
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Good interpersonal skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Proper handling of knives and other cutting equipment.
- Knowledge of recipes, production methods, and operation of kitchen equipment.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Available for flexible scheduling.
If this is the job for you and you feel like you want to learn, develop and grow with our company then please submit your resume via email and we will try our best to get you in for an interview/trial session as soon as possible!