Veggie Grill

Veggie Grill Employee Reviews

sucked
Food Expediter (Former Employee), El Segundo, CADecember 8, 2014
my boss sucked. other than that it was fun sometimes. would be nice if they paid more. free food was a big plus. flexible schedule. it is what it is. if you apply yourself and work smart, you can make some good money.
Great fast paced environment
Team Member (Current Employee), San Jose, CaJanuary 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch for team members, very courteous to others needs.
Cons: short breaks.
I love working for the veggie grill, Being in a fast paced environment and serving healthy hearty food for everyone. The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing all my return guests. Recognizing them feels great and makes my guests feel welcomed.
Productive and fast-paced workplace
Busser (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORDecember 20, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
I loved working at Veggie Grill for a short time. It was always busy and I was always learning new things. I worked there for about two months before management was changed. I didnt like the new manager much at first but he grew on me and I enjoyed working for him after awhile. The hardest part of the job was leaving I think, I thoroughly enjoyed going to work on my scheduled days. The most enjoyable part of the job was providing a great atmosphere for customers to enjoy great food and music.
disappointment
Prep Cook (Former Employee), EncinoJune 14, 2013
its a disappointment. I regret applying, bad experience. Sloppy management.
All plant based restaruant
Public relations & community sales management (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 26, 2012
Pros: `
Cons: corrupt management.
Had a great concept, however the partner that took over the Portland division had much different motives in mind. I did not enjoy working under this unorganized management.
Fun and nice atmosphere
Cashier/Server (Former Employee), Irvine, CAMarch 13, 2012
Pros: free meal per shift
Cons: short shifts
It's a nice Vegan fast food restaurant. There are about 7 or 8 of them now. It's fun and fast pace but unless you're looking to work with the company for a very long time there isn't much room for advancement and once you advance, the pay increase is minimal. Too my knowledge benefits are not offered until you've really climbed the ladder, unfortunately there's not too far to climb, in my experience. It really is a job for a college or high school student.