Vein Clinics of America Employee Reviews

Worst place in America to work.
Network Administrator (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJanuary 6, 2018
Discriminatory hostile no patient or employee car

Nasty place to work .They have no morals and no regard for the employers . Managers are racist and management is the worst from corporate to the clinic. Glad i met some decent people but the rest are all back stabbing liars who want to see others fail. They falsify documentation to get the insurance to cover their procedures and fires anyone who questions the doctors wrong doings. The doctor i worked for was a racist sexist bigot. The office managers are overworked and under-trained. Worst place in America to work.
Cons
Please don't apply here!!!!
Vascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXDecember 12, 2017
Terrible work environment. Poor management. The company doesn't care AT ALL about their employees!! You're treated terribly the whole time working there!! They just want you to "find" reflux on patients, so they can get money off of them. It's all about the money. They don't care about you. You can easily be replaced!
Pros
no call
Cons
Everything!!!
December 18, 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Vein Clinics of America. We're genuinely sorry to hear that you had a less than positive experience at VCA. We take your comments seriously and consider it an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing nothing less than a fully respectful, collaborative work environment, while being as responsive and communicative as possible, to every individual who works at VCA. The goal of Vein Clinics of America is to be patient-centric while ultimately identifying and addressing underlying conditions resulting from vein disease for those who need it. As a team member, we strive to cultivate a positive work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth for every employee.

While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to privately share your phone number or email address, we'd really like to learn more about your experience as we absolutely do care about all employees at Vein Clinics of America. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. You can reach out to us for that confidential exchange via email at VCACares@veinclinics.net as we would very much like to contact you and learn more about your experience. Thank you for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback.

Team driven and fun environment
PFS Representative (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILOctober 23, 2017
Was able to learn multiple job functions
Poor management made it hard to work there
Good training and development programs
Good learning opportunities
Team building activities
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Short lunches
October 26, 2017

Thank you so much for your review and letting us know about your experience with Vein Clinics of America! While we enjoyed learning that you took away many positive elements we’re genuinely sorry to hear that you had a less than positive experience at VCA with management. We take your comments seriously and consider it an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing a respectful and collaborative environment to every individual who works at VCA. The goal of Vein Clinics of America is to ultimately identify and address underlying conditions resulting from vein disease and, as a team member, we work to cultivate a positive work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth for every employee. While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to privately share your phone number or email address we’d really like to learn more about your experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. You can reach out to us for that confidential exchange via email at VCACares@veinclinics.net, as we would very much like to contact you and learn more about your experience. Thank you again for taking time to provide your valuable feedback.

Outsourced
Clinic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILSeptember 22, 2017
Not much to say other than they have outsourced customer service positions. Until they executed this move, the job moved into a numbers game. How quickly could you get patients off calls so you could answer the next?
September 26, 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Vein Clinics of America. We’re genuinely sorry to hear that you had a less than positive experience at VCA. We take your comments seriously as we do care about our employees and living up the values we have in place for everyone to emulate and, without question, we consider this kind of comment an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing a respectful and collaborative environment to every individual who works at VCA especially when it concerns how we communicate with our patients over the phone. The goal of Vein Clinics of America is to ultimately identify and address underlying conditions resulting from vein disease and, as a team member, we work to cultivate a positive work environment. While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to privately share your phone number or email address we’d really like to learn more about your experience as we do want to ensure that every employee is treated with the utmost of respect. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. You can reach out to us for that confidential exchange via email at VCACares@veinclinics.net, as we would very much like to contact you and learn more about your experience. Thank you again for taking time to provide your valuable feedback.

No just no
Yes man (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 31, 2017
I have worked for VCA for a while and plan on finding another job soon. We have been through 2 upper management changes in 3 years and the current one only care about money and meeting goals. There is no recognition and no monetary incentive. They work you until you burn out and when you ask for more money for everything your doing you get laughed at and told it's not in the budget. They never follow through on promises. You are promised the world and then a new management team comes through and all those promises are thrown out the door. This company does not care about their employees they just keep asking for MORE!! Very poorly ran corporate environment. And you are constantly told be thankful you have a job. That's not how you treat people and they wonder why patients don't return. There is continuous turnover in the field and now starting at the corporate office as well. This should speak volumes to them but like I previously stated they are only concerned about $$ and meeting the numbers and goals...GREED
Pros
Not many
Cons
Too long
September 12, 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Vein Clinics of America. We’re genuinely sorry to hear that you had a less than positive experience at VCA. We take your comments seriously as we do care about our employees and living up the values we have in place for everyone to emulate and, without question, we consider this kind of comment an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing a respectful and collaborative environment to every individual who works at VCA. The goal of Vein Clinics of America is to ultimately identify and address underlying conditions resulting from vein disease and, as a team member, we work to cultivate a positive work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth for every employee. While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to privately share your phone number or email address we’d really like to learn more about your experience as we do want to ensure that every employee is treated with the utmost of respect. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. You can reach out to us for that confidential exchange via email at VCACares@veinclinics.net, as we would very much like to contact you and learn more about your experience. Thank you again for taking time to provide your valuable feedback.

Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 13, 2017
It is a great place to work but know room to move up. I have learned to take vital signs, set up sterile field, write COMN and LOMN, clean patient rooms, Assist doctor and nurse with making medicine for the day, room patients, take before and after pictures of patient, assist patients with learning medical supplies.The hardest part is very busy and short staffed. The most enjoyable part is all my patients.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
understaff, no room to move up
August 23, 2017

Thank you so much for your rating and feedback! We are so happy to hear that you feel that Vein Clinics of America is a great place to work and that you enjoy your patients and your coworkers. We also appreciate the feedback regarding the areas of opportunity and will continue to focus on making our organization a great place to work. Please do not hesitate to reach out to your leadership or Human Resources if you would like to discuss these areas further. Thank you for all you do!

Unethical, Revenue driven, terrible company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  IllinoisAugust 2, 2017
Most unethical place I've ever worked. All about the metrics and $$$$. Company does not care about patients at all. Complete scam. . Run! As fast as you can!!!!
Pros
None!
Cons
Everything!!!
August 8, 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Vein Clinics of America. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at VCA. As a team member, we work every day to cultivate a positive work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth for every employee. We take your comments seriously and consider it an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing a respectful and collaborative environment to every individual who works at VCA. While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address we’d really like to learn more about your experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. If you are comfortable sharing your email or phone number with us via email at VCACares@veinclinics.net, we’d like to contact you and learn more about your experience.

Discriminatory hostile no patient or employee car
Lead Medical and Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTJuly 30, 2017
Great Place to work if you have no morals and no regard for the health of the patients. Doctors are racist and management is the worst from corporate to the clinic. Glad i met some decent people but the rest are all back stabbing liars who want to see others fail. They falsify documentation to get the insurance to cover their procedures and fires anyone who questions the doctors wrong doings. The doctor i worked for was a racist sexist bigot. The office managers are overworked and under-trained. Worst place in America to work.
Pros
Cons
everything
August 11, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Vein Clinics of America. We take your specific comments about the work environment seriously as our Mission Statement and Values are focused on acting ethically while being patient-centric at all times. The goal of Vein Clinics of America is to ultimately identify and address underlying conditions resulting from vein disease and, as a team member, we work to cultivate a positive work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth for every employee. While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address we’d really like to learn more about your experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. If you would be willing to contact Human Resources, or share your email or phone number with us via email at VCACares@veinclinics.net, we’d like to contact you and learn more about your experience.

The work environment was very challenging
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJuly 28, 2017
A typical work day was stressful and up and down. I learned about treatments for varicose veins. Management was not the best and constantly changing hands. The workplace was stressful. the hardest part of the job was doing everything yourself and still being targeted to do more. The job was assigned to 1 person, but meant for 2. You can't be in 2 places at 1 time. The most enjoyable part of the job was going home.
Pros
Office outings
Cons
short lunch and no one to cover for you when you did go to lunch. You had to hurry back
August 11, 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with Vein Clinics of America. We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at VCA. We take your comments seriously and consider it an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing a respectful and collaborative environment to every individual who works at VCA. While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address we’d really like to learn more about your experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. If you would be willing to share your email or phone number with us via email at VCACares@veinclinics.net, we’d like to contact you and learn more about your experience.

Hard-working employees only
Vascular Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 24, 2017
This is a fast-paced career. VCA is a corporation that wants to appear like a small office. The ultimate goal of VCA is to make as much money as possible. The varicose vein treatments do work, but patients are often mislead into believing results are quick and painless. Management is pressured to work you to as hard as humanly possible.
Pros
Money, Weekends off
Cons
Management, Corporate greed
August 11, 2017

We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Vein Clinics of America. We take your comments seriously and consider it an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing a respectful and collaborative environment to every individual who works at VCA. The goal of Vein Clinics of America is to ultimately identify and address underlying conditions resulting from vein disease and, as a team member, we try and cultivate a positive work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth for every employee. While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address we’d really like to learn more about your experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. If you would be willing to share your email or phone number with us via email at VCACares@veinclinics.net, we’d like to contact you and learn more about your professional journey with VCA.

Not a great place to work
Management (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 21, 2017
The job is wonderful! It's the upper management in the corporate office that needs improvement. Plus there is very high turn over in the company. there's not a lot I want to say about this company in a positive way, but I also don't want to not tell the cold hard facts either.
I will definitely be glad when I find other opportunities. They tell you false information and there's no room to grow.
benefits
Cons
turnover, not enough coverage
August 11, 2017

We’re truly sorry to hear that while you felt you were given any misinformation and that you felt there was no growth opportunities within your role we greatly appreciate you taking the time to tell us your feedback. While we have seen significant improvement in our turnover rate year over year, we do want to continue to focus on this area, and welcome your detailed thoughts and feedback. If you would be willing, we would love to take this conversation off-line and schedule a time when we could speak directly with you to learn more specifically where and how you believe we can improve. If you could please advise your contact information confidentially at VCACares@veinclinics.net, we will circle back with you to learn more about your experience. Thank you again for caring enough about VCA to invest this time.

very agressive management, over worked
PRACTICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 19, 2017
Offer all holidays, great pay and benefits, bonuses. advancment possible, hardest part of the job was dealing with immature team members and gossip in the office. Learned good time management. Typical day of work some days are long.
Pros
Cons
gossip, rude mamangement, no work life balance
August 4, 2017

We’re sorry to hear that you had a negative experience at Vein Clinics of America. We take your comments seriously and consider it an opportunity to evaluate and improve our commitment to providing a respectful and collaborative environment to every individual who works at VCA. While Indeed reviews are anonymous, if you would be willing to share your phone number or email address we’d really like to learn more about your experience. We greatly appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve. If you would be willing to share your email or phone number with us via email atVCACares@veinclinics.net, we’d like to contact you and learn more about your experience.

Need to advance
Human Resources Recruiter/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMay 17, 2017
Overall, the company is ok. There are definitely areas to improve, especially in regards to employee training and advancement opportunities. Turnover is fairly high as well
Fun place to work.
RN Nurse Provider in Phlebology (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 20, 2017
Small specialty office-fun atmosphere with fun coworkers. Could be slow at times with little to do. As it is a specialty, the focus is one thing only-veins.
Making sure the customers are happy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILApril 5, 2017
Scheduling free consultations for vein disease.Learned a lot about veins the management was almost perfect.Workplace culture good.Trying to reschedule the patient was hard some appt a month away
Pros
free lunches
n/a
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Downers Grove, ILMarch 20, 2017
None at this time. Was here for a short time as I accepted a job offer closer to home. Management was good. Healthcare okay,UHC not as good as Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance
My day at Vein Clinics of America
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2017
A typical work day at Vein Clinics of America was definitely busy which I love . I enjoy getting to know my patients . I've learned so much here such as vein mapping , using my left hand , assisting with ultrasound guided sclerotherapy and laser ablations. I've also learned to set up and maintain a sterile field . I also enjoy be close to the people you work with , its always good to have a promising relationship with your work staff especially the doctor . I enjoy meeting different doctors and getting to know them and how they work. The most enjoyable part of my job is when my patients are happy with their results . Their legs feel better and they better and its great seeing them happy .
Pros
Close relationships with co-workers, upbeat environment
The company is gowing and changing for the positive
medical (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 13, 2016
I see a lot of negative reviews. Those people are obviously not working the same location I am. No place will ever be "perfect" to work but this has been a positive and fulfilling place to be. I am very happy to be here. The staff is very friendly and positive. The company is growing and changing. Any company that is growing will have some changes and challenges. Not everyone can handle change well.
Pros
Day time hours, weekend and holidays off, benefits, training, patient interaction.
Cons
40 hour work week...nature of the beast if you want benefits
negative work environment
Patient Coordinator (Former Employee) –  CTNovember 1, 2016
all negative reviews are accurate. negative work environment, poor management, poor communication, over worked and underpaid. employees are treated with disrespect, unprofessional and unkind. profit driven company and only care about making numbers for their region. patient care not the utmost concern only want money and payment from insurance companies. It is a very negative environment, everyone is back stabbing. I have never seen such a high turnover rate in any company such as this, whether its someone getting fired or quitting.
Pros
Paid Holidays, no weekends
Cons
poor management, unpredictable hours, no support, no respect, high turnover rate
Do not recommend
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 7, 2016
Companies culture is not great and I personally won't recommend anyone to work here, because they will keep promise you in the beginning that you will get bonus and promotions. At the end of the end day you never going to be able to successful at this place. Also management is sucks, they never care about you. It's all about the numbers at work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Vein Clinics of America. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8