Velocify Employee Reviews in United States

Good Workplace, Poor Management
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CADecember 9, 2014
The BDR position was new to the company and structurally unsupported.
Cons
they don't own or manage all of their product offerings so troubleshooting is difficult
Velocify has great leadership with a great product.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CASeptember 26, 2014
I work in the sales department making calls all day to qualify potential buyers for our account executives who then show them a live demo of our software.

I like the fact that we our selling a product that helps sales teams make more money. I’ve been in sales for 10 years and I’ve never seen a sales tool that comes close to Velocify. Knowing that I am making a difference in peoples lives is awesome.

My co-workers and I are like family. We push hard as a team to reach our goals and meet our quotas. We love working hard, making money and playing hard. We play golf, softball, basketball together. Monthly poker nights and so much more.

I have learned that I can actually enjoy being at work even if I’m just on the phone at my desk. When I need a break, I just start one of our daily Nerf gun wars or go to the game room.

The management is second to none. They’re always there if you need help, they lead by example and they’re just good people who really care about the company and your success. On top of that they don't breath down your neck as long as you do your job.

My favorite part is the kitchen because I love eating, my hours, weekly happy hour (paid for by the CEO), paid time off and all the other perks and benefits.

I love working for Velocify and blessed to be part of this company. You will too if you get the job. Good luck!
Pros
go to the website and check out the perks and benifits.
Cons
waiting two months to get my free gym membership.
Truly optimisitc about the future of the company
Billing Administrator (Current Employee) –  El SegundoAugust 21, 2014
What makes this company very dynamic are the people committed at what they do. I feel I make an impact, and upper management do recognize our talents.

The perks are great, work/life balance is flexible, and excellent office culture.
Pros
pizza every month, clean office, perks, coworkers, arcade
Cons
not sitting next to the window. commute can be bad for some depending where you're staying.
Highly Recommended
Manager (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAAugust 21, 2014
One of my favorite things about working at Velocify is being a part of a company that is growing quickly. It also accelerates your learning as you get to see and help to solve the problems that companies face at each stage of growth.

If you want to grow and actually become an expert in your field, this is the place to be. My work is highly visible and everything I do makes an impact on the organization. It is highly rewarding.
Pros
fun, fast paced, always something new to learn, great compensation, i can see the difference my work has made here.
Cons
not a place for people who just want to clock in and clock out.
Great place to work! Lots of opportunity to grow an amazing career!
Marketing (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 1, 2014
Velocify is a great place to work and grow your career! The company fosters a fast-paced and engaging environment each day!

Pros – Talented and experienced colleagues
- Lots of opportunity to take on more challenging projects
- Great culture and fun events
- Very competitive salaries and lots of great in-office perks
- Amazing view of LA and the ocean
- Casual dress code

Cons – If you don't live near the office, the commute can be a tad long
- Sometimes the open work spaces can get loud, it would be nice to have more quiet working rooms
- Management should meet with their employees and gather morale
Pros
great culture, office perks, fun events, competitive salaries, fast-paced
Cons
long commute, loud working space
Terrible Place to work and no career progression.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 30, 2014
This is a company that is terribly run, they place people in positions of power that do not have the innate traits to lead. There needs to be a purging of middle management due to their inefficiency to operate adequately.
Pros
snacks, start up feel
Cons
management, career progression