Velocity Employee Reviews

Fast paced, stressful
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Holland, OHMay 20, 2017
You'll get trained poorly and expected to perform to near perfect levels. There are a lot of protocols that will not be mentioned nor discussed but expected to be upheld by you as an employee. You will more thank likely do more than what your job description entails.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
High Pressured, Fast paced
Great place to work. Busy & productive.
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pikeville, KYMay 7, 2017
I enjoyed my time at velocity as a employee. The people I worked with were all respectful & well mannered employees. It was a very clean and well manged place of employment. It was very busy and fast paced work. I was overall very satisfied.
Volleyball
CLUB VOLLEYBALL COACH (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 24, 2017
I loved this job because I was able to do what I loved. The girls and families were amazing and everyone worked so hard. The money was never an issue because it does not matter when you love something.
very volcal
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 14, 2017
They work at Velocity very well together and do their job as needed. The job training went very well and I got the hang of things very quickly. Its a good working environment.
very fast paced bar scene
SERVER/BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAFebruary 20, 2017
Very flexible company to work for. The owner is a cool individual. The work is hard, but can be lucrative. A little unstructured from a business standpoint, but that some how works to its advantage in terms of flexibility.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
Strange business practices
I enjoyed the fact that there was always something to do.I am very productive.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Guernsey County, OHFebruary 7, 2017
The typical day working for Velocity : I arrive figure out what needs to be done , and start on my line. What I learned at Velocity is you need to have determination and the ability to mold into the environment to excel. If not you will stay in one place and if you do not have a mind that wants to learn than you'll never get anywhere and every fiber in my being craves to excel and to always do better than what I did the day before . The culture of the company : The main boss wants his employees to be happy and motivated there for he makes himself a good example of it , however there is things he doesn't see , like when he's not in the main work space how some but not all , of the people he has put in charge act . In front of him they would act professional but if he's gone they might do things their own way in stead of the company way .The hardest part of the job : working with people who don't care about anybody but them selves and the words they speak are unkind ,thoughtless , and degrading . You have to be strong and endure everything that comes your way. The most enjoyable part of the job : Me as a person I love to work hard and give it my best so when I worked here there was always something to do I hate being bored at work so I will go out of my way to think of ways to think outside of the box.
Pros
Great work experience
Cons
Need better people in charge
Velocity Sports Performance Coach
Sports Performance Intern (Current Employee) –  Champlin, MNFebruary 6, 2017
This job is different everyday and has many opportunities for personal growth. It has helped me learn many skills related to sports performance and strength and conditioning that I will carry with me into future jobs.
Long hours with good pay and friendly coworkers
Concrete Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ft. Atkinson, WINovember 15, 2016
The days were long but the work always got done on time. You feel comfortable around the coworkers. The Voss was a well put together man who tried to help any way he could. Overall this was my favorite job
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Cambridge, OHOctober 17, 2016
Great place and people to work with. The people that I work with are very helpful, and just all around great to work with. The management is excellent, very understanding and family orientated, and if you have any problems they are very good about taking care of it.
great
carpinter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 25, 2016
this is an awesome company, very friendly people.
there is always work with them.
everyone looks out for each other.
the supervisor will teach you if you don't know.
Lube technician
Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  Colonia, NJSeptember 20, 2016
A typical day at my job place was very busy. I Learned a lot of new things and my coworkers were very pleasant to work with. The hardest thing about this job was the travel was very far . The most enjoyable thing about the job was I loved what I do.
Head Volleyball Coach
Head Volleyball Coach (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILJuly 20, 2016
Good organization to work for. Held practices twice a week unless a tournament was scheduled. Very rewarding to work with younger kids helping them develop their skills as a player.
Fun place to work, productive
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Byesville, OHJune 11, 2016
the work is satisfying and often busy; I've learned about stockroom procedures; management is very knowledgeable and competent; my coworkers and I work well together and get along nicely; there's nothing hard about the job and the most enjoyable part of my job is the feeling of accomplishment I get when I know I was an important part of the end result which is making sure the products is finished and on its way to our customer.
Copy Person
Copy person (Former Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJune 10, 2016
Was making copies of papers that had to have corrections done before sent off to be published. Packaged some material that to be shipped and processed to go out UPS. Entered information for the items to be shipped on computer to the UPS web site. Learned to operate copy machines and binding machines for books.
Pros
Learned new machines how to put books together with plastic binders
Cons
The jobs were being sent to other places for work
Day At The Office
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJune 1, 2016
A typical work day at work would be a morning meeting, teaching and learning , practice pitching . Then we load up the cars to go to the event
good
Driver/Independent Sub Contractor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2015
time performance was the key to this contract job. execute the job in minimal time and in a safe manner and the jobs kept rolling in.
Pros
work on your schedule
Cons
no benefits
Nice working at home at my own pace.
At-home data entry specialist (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 18, 2015
Great experience to getting back to work. Also very nice to be able to work from home setting my own hours. It was a great working with Velocity management. They were always courteous and helpful when I needed help.
Pros
Work at home.
Velocity
Rebate customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 26, 2015
Velocity is a rebate call center that offered no job security, little pay for hard work, and treated there employees like they did not matter.
Was fun environment to be a part off
part time retail associate (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHDecember 30, 2014
Was pretty easy job and fun to place to work seeing as I loved sports and being around sports
Family like enviromnent
Administrative Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 2, 2014
While working at Velocity, I was exposed to a family like environment.
The employees I met there were always willing to go the extra mile
when it came to making their customers happy. The day to day
activity was always a learning experiment.

The hardest part of the job was replacing a driver when he or she was unable to perform their duties, do to illness.

The enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing your daily duties without a problem.
Pros
environment
Cons
almost no breaks

CEO Approval